Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS Ehgemus CR123a FlexDrive LPC 650nm

I think you need to take the U-turn, Hak :D

you could be right Kot. But a train cannot make a Uturn except at a round house- any other way would lead to a de=railment---lol:eg::shhh::wave:

:na:
BTW if you see Jack before me tell him I said
" HI Jack "

EDIT Up date
srry --my bad-- that host is made by Ehgemus
and they are the best-- G L on your sale--
hak

Last edited:

Ya know what, sure there's a lot if centention about this. Sure, fu(k the OP, but I'll still pay $60-70 for the host. I don't mind a host from an arrogant prick as long as it performs.

a straight on shot is not as visually appealing as a beam shot.a nice beam coming out of the laseer like the pick above seems to be the way to sell one fast.with a little smoke or fog.one guy mentioned a while back using rubbing alcohol in a mist bottle.
good luck with your sale.

IsaacT

Ya know what, sure there's a lot if centention about this. Sure, fu(k the OP, but I'll still pay $60-70 for the host. I don't mind a host from an arrogant prick as long as it performs.

Just contact Ehgemus. It will take couple weeks probably, but it will be brand new and will probably cost less than 70 dollars for a single cell custom host like the one pictured....maybe 55-60?

Just my 2 Cents,
Isaac

Hey, Isaac...Thanks for letting me know how reasonable Ehgemus' host are priced!

Maybe I'll just go straight to him, rather than negotiate w/ um...was it "Toasted", "Trollster" Roadster? IDK...who cares.

IsaacT

Definitely go straight to the master! I have bought two ehgemus hosts in the past, both extremely reasonably priced. When you start getting into the double 18650 builds though, the price bumps up to like 85 bucks due to material costs.