Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Coleman Max Heatsinks

I couldn't find the coleman max on wal-mart's website. They had the coleman cree that takes AAA but not a CR2. Anyone know where this could be bought local elsewhere?

lol alright.
Eb didn't call me today. not sure if he meant today or next thursday. I'll give him a call monday if i haven't heard from him....i'm betting he will call tomorrow though, weekend is coming up and he knows i always pay in cash.

How do you unscrew the head off the coleman max flashlights? i got one and its definitely on there very hard.

I know you asked this before boosted , but i didnt see an answer in that thread.

wrap the head and body in something soft (so you dont scratch it all up) and either put one side in a vise and use pliers or use 2 sets of pliers. If you have a vise thats the best bet. All the ones ive bought have required excessive force to unscrew
How do you unscrew the head off the coleman max flashlights? i got one and its definitely on there very hard.

I know you asked this before boosted , but i didnt see an answer in that thread.

I usually put the handle in the vice, and i cut a strip of cardboard from the flashlight package and wrap it arond the head for padding, then i grip the head with pliers and untwist it.

usually like 1/5 can be unscrewed by hand....but your hand usually hurts afterwards :)

once it's loose it will screw on/off with no problems.

Yes.
Eb called me this morning saying he didn't get to make them over the weekend, something about a rush job he had.
Eb is usually really good about getting them done quick so i'm expecting them done in a day or two. Once they're done i'll drive to his shop and pick them up.

i'm constantly on the look out for bulk coleman's....sometimes a huge batch gets bought at some liquidation or overstock sale....thats how i got 60 of them way back when....
Hopefully one day i can find another oppertunity like that and resale them for CHEAP...cause they really are nice hosts...

Quick update, I called Eb today. He said he will have them done on friday.
So boosted your items will get mailed on friday.

Anyone who wanted a heatsink may want to make arrangements with me to pay by friday as i work during the weekends and usually don't have much time for lasers.
Otherwise anything after friday will ship on monday.
Sry for the delay guys, eb usually isn't this busy......maybe thats a good sign? economy and all.