Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Brand New Pocket 6X GGW BR build kit CHEAP

tak

SOLD!!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!!SOLD!!!

So I never got around to actually finishing my kit, which is kind of sad considering all I'm missing is a heatsink...but my loss is your gain!

Included in this kit is:

1. 6X GGW BR Diode already pressed into Aixiz Module with leads already soldered onto the diode.

2. Flexdrive (has not been modded or set for any current, so you can set it to any current you want)

3. Cree style host. Feels very solid and sturdy. I bought two, kept one as a high powered LED flashlight, this one I'm including in this set so you can have a host to start with.

All you need to make this setup work is a heatsink and you're ready to start building!

Price: $70.00 w/free shipping world wide!

I accept Paypal or Money Order.
Will ship once payment is received.
For international buyers I must declare full value and mark with "flash light components", as I will insure the package.

PM me if you have any questions.

DSC_3019.jpg

DSC_3020.jpg

Last edited:

tak

No it doesn't, as mentioned in the first post, the heatsink is all you would be missing to complete the kit. Of course at this price, you're basically getting the host and flex drive module for free :)