Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: A Few PHR Sleds - New In Boxes

jayrob

I have some extra stock of PHR sleds that I would like to sell off...

These are new sleds. Not the ones that you see with damage to the sled. (complete sleds only - no harvesting)

I would like to sell off about 10 or 12 of my stock for $10 dollars ea. plus $3 dollars shipping. (per sled, or add an extra dollar per extra sled - example: 3 sleds would be $35)

Out of U.S. buyer assumes responsibility at that price. It should not be a problem though... (I would mark the package as a gift, with a description of 'Optical Assembly' with a value of $10)

PM me if your interested! :)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Dangit, I'd get 1 but I don't know how to extract the diode the the heatsink, plus I need to get a diode press tool and some aixiz modules. Maybe next time! :D

Awesome price Jay!

jayrob

You can get these from HighTechDealZ.com, and Modwerx.com for the same or similar price. But they also have options for the diode harvested and pre-installed into an AixiZ module.

I'm not trying to compete. I just have a few that I would like to sell off...

jayrob

Sorry, don't have any extra LPC's...

Sending you a PM about the PHR's! :cool:

Last edited:
I only buy at modwerx. haha. It's a lot easier. :D and the service is awesome too! :D

~Tom

Last edited:

jayrob

I agree!

As I said, I'm not trying to compete with Modwerx or HighTechDealZ. I just have a few extra stock is all. And I heard that people are out of stock on PHR's??

Is everybody stocked back up now?

P.S. Why would first say this:

Dangit, I'd get 1 but I don't know how to extract the diode the the heatsink, plus I need to get a diode press tool and some aixiz modules. Maybe next time!

Awesome price Jay!

... And then say this:??

I only buy at modwerx. haha. It's a lot easier. and the service is awesome too!

~Tom

:thinking:

Last edited:
I was contradicting myself in a wierd way huh?

I didn't realise. I mean, I'd love to be able to just buy sleds and all the parts to make a module.. but i buy at modwerx because its easy and drew always helps a brother out. (not saying you dont, you have endless amounts of times.)

My apologies, haha.

jayrob

Ill take one! Not sure if the white fusion comes with optics or not but it will be nice to have spares!
paypal id: boosted_4cyl@yahoo.com

Got you covered!

I just found out from Glenn that the PHR's are available again, so if I don't sell these few, then I don't mind hanging on to them either! :)

So thanks for looking, and I only have a few that I want to let go...

Dangit, I'd get 1 but I don't know how to extract the diode the the heatsink

LOL easiest part! Get two pliers, one on one side, the other on the other side and simply twist. They are extremely easy to snap. I did this with my first ever PHR.. no problems. Also you might wanna do this on the floor where there is carpet.. people have lost diodes dropping them on the floor or on their work bench... Have fun :D

Got my sled today. Tore her down and have me another nice coleman max phr laser! Thanks again!