Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

FS: 532nm lab; 473nm lab

madog

:bumpit:Still have this beautiful laser

hakzaw1

Well the fact that it is TTL only is IIRC not a big deal- breaker. Dr Lava P3 driver is analog- afaik, although I have never done it, could be used to mod it to analog. ($45 each iirc) the old driver could still be useful for another laser. If there is a fan or TEC on it maybe one could use it to keep the P3 cool as well.

With a modest analog red and only 100 mWs of analog 532 you could have a nice little RGB set -up.
WHITE LASER!!!
Somebodys going to see this and get a deal and be on there way to something much more enjoyable than just pointers and handhelds. Going to any LEM is a cool thing---- bringing RGB---VERY cool.

my 2 cents--

madog

I would like to attend a LEM some day. I'm sure that it must be quite the eye-gasm!

There is indeed a fan in the power supply.

hakzaw1

AND there is a lot more to those LEMs especially SELEM--the 'biggie'- you will meet a great bunch of guys( and a few gals) who are very helpful and more than willing to share thier knowledge. Help needed finishing ( Or even just beginning) a scanner projector is everywhere you turn - for the asking. The swap/buy/sell room has deals galore. They do a very nice BBQ for all. The shows you will see cannot be seen in that type of setting anywhere except at another LEM. They have super doorprizes and a lot of them too. Its all about professional and amature laser shows, so you will be dissapointed if you are expecting a lot about pointers and handhelds, but the good Dr Lava repaired one of mine quick and of course for free. I did not know anybody there when I arrived- but when I left I had new friends and since have gotten a lot of help. Madog would have sold this 473nm at SELEM but prolly would have spent that $ on something FS at SELEM. LOL

hak

madog

Both lasers sold! Thanks to everyone for their interest.

aryntha

Thanks, Madog. Received it today -- all is well. Works excellent. +1 for the dealings (letting me do it in installations!) and the transaction.

madog

You are welcome. It was hard to let that one go. One day I will have another 473nm. It was just being wasted here, every once in a while i would get it out. It will treat you well. If you incorporate it into a projector please send me a vid.

Madog