Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS:532nm 200mW Green Beam Laser Pointer DC 3V(free shipping)

DJNY

:drool: You got a good one! I had three of these:
200mW 532nm DC 3V Open-back Green Laser Pointer for Sale at GadgetTown.com

The reason I bought from gadgettown is that at the time they shipped from a Brooklyn, NY warehouse. Don't know if that' still the case. Anyway, the lasers had rather different performance from one to the other. Earlier in this thread is one of those lasers taken completely apart.

For $55 if that performance was uniform from one laser to the next, it is definitely a good choice. One of the ones I have, has easily over 6 hours run time on it. It had an annoying tendency to flicker once in a while, but considering the abuse it took, I'm happy.

Saw yours, the ASKY oney on Focalprice a few hours ago (and ordered one :whistle:)

Seem to be more different than just the "A" before "SKY". ;)

Edit: Just looked at the first post. One time it says SKY, in the other picture it says ASKY. :thinking:

Last edited:

Saw yours, the ASKY oney on Focalprice a few hours ago (and ordered one :whistle:)

Seem to be more different than just the "A" before "SKY". ;)

Edit: Just looked at the first post. One time it says SKY, in the other picture it says ASKY. :thinking:

I promised myself that I would slap myself if I ordered another cheapo laser. This one is tempting though.

The problem is there is no consistency even from unit to unit within the same model. Of the three I had, two had some foam padding around the circuit board, one didn't.

So sometimes you will have a great one, other times you get a dud.

P.S. The one I have the clicky switch is black not green.

DJNY

Maybe Dinodirect really LPM test the lasers they sell on LPF.

Maybe Dinodirect really LPM test the lasers they sell on LPF.

There is no longer a way to order via LPF though. I mean I PMed the guy, and emailed. No response as of yet.

I mean from a company point of view, it would be a good idea to not sell underspec products to people who can actually tell what is underspec and what isn't.

The laser I have is probably well over 100mW, could be a lot more, but again, it's the best on one out of three, and the other two did die.