Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 405nm PHR805T Blu Ray Laser Diodes

Hiemal

Why on earth are they being sold for $40? Even with 10% off that's a lot more than anyone else's prices for 6x sleds.

You can get 12x diodes for only $10 more at that price and get around 2.5 times more power...

I don't mean to disrespect you but some of the prices are a tad high. Same with the LPC diodes; you can gets sleds of those for $9 including shipping (maybe they cost more at your site because of the new leads?)

Why on earth are they being sold for $40? Even with 10% off that's a lot more than anyone else's prices for 6x sleds.

You can get 12x diodes for only $10 more at that price and get around 2.5 times more power...

I don't mean to disrespect you but some of the prices are a tad high. Same with the LPC diodes; you can gets sleds of those for $9 including shipping (maybe they cost more at your site because of the new leads?)

I sell at my own pace, not in any rush to liquidate my entire inventory.

thanks for the price indications though. I haven't been checking LPF often to see what prices various lasers are going for.

The LPC826 diodes are a bit different than the LPC815 sleds, more robust, good upwards of 600mA current and have a bit more output. And yes it is not available in sleds, they are brand new laser diodes in a tray and have fresh long leads (very sexy IMHO).

-Kendall

I sell at my own pace, not in any rush to liquidate my entire inventory.

thanks for the price indications though. I haven't been checking LPF often to see what prices various lasers are going for.

The LPC826 diodes are a bit different than the LPC815 sleds, more robust, good upwards of 600mA current and have a bit more output. And yes it is not available in sleds, they are brand new laser diodes in a tray and have fresh long leads (very sexy IMHO).

-Kendall

You can get 803T's and 815's for $6-9 and 805's and 826's for $12 at most other places. Not trying to bust your balls here, but your prices are in the 150%+ range of average prices.

Blord

The GGW sled is kinda special. You will get 3 usefull diodes for one sled, 6x 405nm, LCC red diode and 780nm IR diode. All 5.6mm cans

You can get 803T's and 815's for $6-9 and 805's and 826's for $12 at most other places. Not trying to bust your balls here, but your prices are in the 150%+ range of average prices.

If you want to buy bulk I can sell at those prices.. Typically I sell individual retail though. My prices include shipping as well.

The "most other places" probably have additional costs for shipping.

-Kendall

If you want to buy bulk I can sell at those prices.. Typically I sell individual retail though. My prices include shipping as well.

The "most other places" probably have additional costs for shipping.

-Kendall

That is true, but shipping cost of $3-5 toal when purchasing 5+ diodes and drivers is fine by me. Just trying to keep you informed, sorry if it bothers you.

Last edited: