Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 400mw 8x in pocket mini

jeffd

Well whoever buys this laser is going to have lots of fun with it thats for sure

yep this one is gone but i may have another soon if anyone is interested. i couldnt find any more of the pioneer bdr-203 drives for <200(got the last for 195$) so i may go with an lg drive this time since most people are using those anyway. ;)

would anyone be interested in another 8x build(probably the LG drive) in an ehgemus rpl style host or another pocket mini build? i also have some of jayrobs 18650 kits i can use for a build..

Monco

i just got the laser in the mail :D already burned through a floppy diskette :p if you've got the money and want the sexiest blu ray laser ever then BUY ONE FROM HIM ! ! ! ! ! ! DO IT!

so sexy...

Nice buy man. 8X 405nm lasers truly are amazing burners. You should make some videos if you have time.

Monco

glad you like it... now GET SOME SAFETY GLASSES! :)

I had safety glasses before I bought this :p and I plan on getting another 1 or 2 pairs so I can enjoy the laser safely with friends :D

I enjoyed your handwritten note too btw :) thanks again

I had safety glasses before I bought this :p and I plan on getting another 1 or 2 pairs so I can enjoy the laser safely with friends :D

I enjoyed your handwritten note too btw :) thanks again

your welcome. im glad you like it :)

i dont usually do a "warranty" so to speak but if you ever have a problem let me know. you shouldnt unless you try to take it apart... i usually only charge for parts when doing repairs.