Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 400mW 8x BluRay in Pocket Mini Host

Monco

SOLD
1105091055.jpg
1106091536.jpg

Last edited:

$400 is more than reasonable. Do you have an estimated number of hours that you have put on it?

Well the diode had a small little smudge on the window so I guess you could call it damaged. Although I prefer to call it an imperfection as the laser was/is perfectly functional and the smudge is undetectable unless you remove the focus from the laser.

Monco

$400 is more than reasonable. Do you have an estimated number of hours that you have put on it?

i've got about 2 hours 20 minutes of use out of the laser. and that's a high estimate. i've also never kept the laser on for more than 45 seconds at a time and always cycled it for 1 minute...i've been overly cautious with this laser... as it was my first bluray and really small and amazing lol

Because new and more powerful diodes are always being found for bluray they lose their value faster than any other laser. I'm not sure what it would sell at now, but if you paid $400 then you won't get all that back.

DJNY

Because new and more powerful diodes are always being found for bluray they lose their value faster than any other laser. I'm not sure what it would sell at now, but if you paid $400 then you won't get all that back.

I think he bought $400 without shipping and he sells this laser here with some marbles. These marbles aren´t cheap and really have a nice effect in combination with a 405nm!

Monco

i still think 400 is fair... maybe a little less though as i think of the 12x br available now... but idk... i don't seem to have many people interested :(