Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 4 New Custom Hosts 2x18650 Awesome White Powder Coat PRICE DROPPED!

Re: FS: 4 New Custom Hosts 2x18650 Awesome White Powdering

Thanks^^^^^

Price dropped !!!!

The temptation is real...great job on the hosts! I'm glad to see you making more of these hosts.

Congrats to the guys who bought these host, you are getting a unique one and very rare. The cool thing about the designer that he makes everyone is with different look rather than copying same design, you really feel that you own premium custom host make you special.

Believe me once you get one of these in your hand you will ask for more, addiction is unavoidable.

Trust my words, this are my second custom host of this style .

Laser #4 close up.
FD3BF6FE-3C1C-4F46-97F8-A88DFDECECAE_zpshsslepn3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It definitely seems like I reached another peak of my laser phase far too late. How possible would it be to create a replica of this one? I'm absolutely in love with the look and can't find anything out there like it. Your style surpasses that of the coolest looking Star Wars sabers :drool:

I would be honored to PM you regarding a piece like this :p

Just look through his other threads, im sure he has some nice hosts left. :)

Ehgemus is the man. I own 2 of his custom hosts and am buying a third currently. He will usually make whatever you want so even if its sold he can make another if you give him a link to the older thread.

Last edited: