Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 3/4" Focus Adapters

rhd

Hey Moh,

I don't know much (anything) about US tax law. But I would guess that you could potentially get into some grief for collecting a fee marked as "sales tax", if you're not remitting that to the gov't. I know it's just an issue of wording, but you might want to consider adding that $0.15 Paypal fee recovery to the product price, instead of adding it as a "sales tax".

Just my two cents.

Hey Moh,

I don't know much (anything) about US tax law. But I would guess that you could potentially get into some grief for collecting a fee marked as "sales tax", if you're not remitting that to the gov't. I know it's just an issue of wording, but you might want to consider adding that $0.15 Paypal fee recovery to the product price, instead of adding it as a "sales tax".

Just my two cents.

I have to pay taxes anyways because i've sold too much so it won't matter.
I don't expect to get any tax return this year, will probably end up owing a few hundred.

that is a good idea though, i'll remove it. just in case i'm able to write it off somehow at the end of the year.

Last edited:
Cheers Moh, they came i one piece, well 2 if you want to be pedantic :p they're simple but effective :D may get some more for future builds

These are super- I got ten a while back an everybody loves them as do thier fngertips. I really like them without the knurling -its not needed and gives a nice smooth look. I want 10 more Moh- sending you an order and mailing you a USPS MO.

PM coming too.

Len