Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 2X 1.1W+ 445 lasers

KiLLrB

2011-06-15_11-49-37_707.jpg

The small one is the one yobresal built a while back and has a new diode he just installed for me and has less than 5 minutes usage (on the diode) and is a "tail clicky". The larger one in the "Small Sun" host has a large aluminum HS for the diode as well as the driver and is designed for much longer duty cycles and is a "side clicky". Both lasers come with AR coated glass lenses, batteries and charger and shipping is included. Both are >1.1W.

***$120 for the small one (left) SOLD!!***
$140 for the bigger one (right)

Last edited:

KillrB is a great seller guys, highly recommended!

Bryan, PM on #laserchat brah :p

Last edited:

rhd

Wow... these are priced to sell. If my paypal account didn't look like a black hole I'd jump on the c6:)

I maintain that there's one feature Paypal can never add, because it would bring almost all of the commerce on the internet to a halt...

...a button to "Calculate How Much I've Spent This Year"

I guess the small one is dual CR123A but what kind of batteries does the bigger one take?

I maintain that there's one feature Paypal can never add, because it would bring almost all of the commerce on the internet to a halt...

...a button to "Calculate How Much I've Spent This Year"

Whenever I start to think about how much money I've spent on hobbies I get depressed, but while spending money I'm happy:undecided:

rhd

Whenever I start to think about how much money I've spent on hobbies I get depressed, but while spending money I'm happy:undecided:

Well then the solution is obvious isn't it?

Just never stop spending, and you'll be happy all the time :)

Well then the solution is obvious isn't it?

Just never stop spending, and you'll be happy all the time :)

One small problem... my unlimited credit card limit got revoked back in 2008:whistle:

RIP Careless spending:cryyy:

Would you happen to know what diodes (a140?) and what drivers are used in these lasers?

Also what is the driver set to?

Would you happen to know what diodes (a140?) and what drivers are used in these lasers?

Also what is the driver set to?

I'm guessing an A140 Diode. Yobresal has a batch of them and i just bought on off of him....just a guess though. as far as a driver goes i have no clue.

jakeGT

I'd like to buy the one on the left please. PM me ^_^

Real inquiry, not just saying this. Money is ready :)

I've been dreaming about a 1W build

That is a lie. This kid has been pm'ing me for a week saying money is almost ready, buyer is almost ready, blah blah blah blah blah.