Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 2W C6 445nm M140 LPF Donation Laser

94Z28

First off, let's give thanks to Autonomousperson for donating the Diode in this laser. We jointly decided on a build to auction off and the proceeds will go to LPF. I ordered a C6 Survival No-Diode host kit, pressed the diode into one of DTR 12mm copper modules, soldered up the leads from survival driver running 1.8a then applied a small amount of arctic alumina thermal paste to the module and slid into heatsink. I did a small test on this laser and it puts out the same range of output via my thermocouple method. Pics coming soon.

20rvaf6.jpg

al6sg6.jpg

Black C6
Black Heatsink
1.8a SL Driver
G2 Lens and Stock Aluminum Focus Knob

Im calling this an auction but just remember it's being sold to help LPF and the offers can be submitted via this thread. The exact amount paid for laser will go to the forum, and I will personally cover shipping.

Auction Info:
Starting at 5$
Keep in 1$ increments please
NO reserve
Auction Ends 8/15 whoever the highest bidder is will get this laser.

It will end on 8/15 at 11:59pm EST. This means 1 minute before 8/16 the auction will end and I will update at this time with winner. Any bids made after 11:59 EST on 8/15 will be voided

*YOU NEED TO HAVE SAFETY GLASSES FOR 445-450nm WAVELENGTH! THIS LASER WILL BLIND YOU QUICKLY*

Last edited:

Lolvo

You should definitely throw up some pictures here, or link to your build. 5 days left I'll raise you to $35! :D

This was a great idea. Thanks for doing it.

Last edited:

94Z28

I'll kick off with a 30$ bid

You should definitely throw up some pictures here, or link to your build. 5 days left I'll raise you to $35! :D

This was a great idea. Thanks for doing it.

Thanks guys great starting bids. I apologize for being late on pics got caught on alot of overtime at work last night didn't get home until 4am and back at work this afternoon at 1am so no time inbetween to update. I put some pis from my first C6 Build as this one is identical to that one.

BobMc

Mornings, I gotta join the party! I'll bid 40.00��

94Z28

*Bump* Time is running out fellas remember all this is going for LPF donation and one lucky guy gets a nice laser.

Great idea, Nice laser... I would love to bid but sadly i cannot receive completed lasers into Australia :(... everything cool or fun is banned here lol

I'm new to this forum. Read A LOT over last several days. Actually I am awaiting my pocket laser in 445nm from Sanwu as this forum highly recommends. Appreciate all the info on here. Put me down for $50

94Z28

Great idea, Nice laser... I would love to bid but sadly i cannot receive completed lasers into Australia :(... everything cool or fun is banned here lol

The driver pill and diode can unscrew from.host.. that'd be apart enough to ship through probably eh?

The driver pill and diode can unscrew from.host.. that'd be apart enough to ship through probably eh?

Hmmm... i guess i thought stuff was thermal glued in place and annoying to take apart... but if the diode etc can come apart then chuck me down a bid :) $55 for now :) p.s is this USD? and i guess postage will cost extra for me all the way over here in Aus he he he lol

94Z28

Hmmm... i guess i thought stuff was thermal glued in place and annoying to take apart... but if the diode etc can come apart then chuck me down a bid :) $55 for now :) p.s is this USD? and i guess postage will cost extra for me all the way over here in Aus he he he lol

I cannot guarantee that the laser will arrive, I'm only stating that the diode/module/driver assembly will separate from the host housing. I don't know if that will qualify it to arrive in AUS or not?

Also, yes this is USD and don't worry we will handle shipping with the winner as that comes.

Also, please be aware I will make sure we take necessary steps to get the package to arrive through your customs! Even if we ship it multi packages and hidden. Also updated top post as I had some questions about the ending of the auction. It will end on 8/15 at 11:59pm EST. This means 1 minute before 8/16 the auction will end and I will update at this time with winner. Any bids made after 11:59 EST on 8/15 will be voided.

Last edited:

BobMc

Well, it's to early for me to leave this party, put me down for 60.00.

BobMc

Well, let me count my penny's, one , two, five, eight, ( Obama math) heeeee! It's going to a good cause, put me down for a c- note.

94Z28

Well, let me count my penny's, one , two, five, eight, ( Obama math) heeeee! It's going to a good cause, put me down for a c- note.

Current Bid: 100$ USD
Time Left: 2 days 6hr 35min

Bump.