Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: >110mW PHR, >140mW 4x & >170mW 6x Blu-Rays

jayrob

If your talking about the black one with the pocket clip on it, I can tell you that it is an awesome little build!

Igor gave me one of those as a gift after some trading that we did...

Igor%20gem.jpg

Very well built, and the pocket clip does the trick for me.

I did go ahead and take it apart Igor, to check out your driver. VERY nice work! Thank you very much for this little gem! :thanks:
Jay

Last edited:

IgorT

For some reason i can't find all the emails i wanted to reply to. I replied to the ones i found, but if someone didn't get an email from me, please bump your email row by writing whatever, so it comes out at the top.

Unfortunatelly i get huge amounts of spam latelly, and it can push a new email back three pages, and make it hard to find.

I'll keep looking, but just in case, bump the email and you'll get a reply as soon as i see it. This week will be more peaceful, because i finished the work project, so i can afford to be online again. And hopefully finish the next round of lasers too.

If i don't get an email from you, i'll simply go through the Batch #3 summary list, and send you your specs there. That should do the trick too.

Last edited:

Hey Igor, if you get a chance over the next few day's could you drop me an email Re package delivery. Thanks!

Having recently noticed a lack of any incoming mail in over a week, I have just this minute got my account functioning again (it was only sending.)

I am pleased to find two messages from Igor. :thanks:

My poor lasers have had a bit of a mystery tour around, lost their label and found their way back to their creator (must be some sort of electronic homing device feature !)

Sam7

as far as my batch 3 laser, it hasn't reached u.s. customs yet...according to igor today.

murrat

Here is my record video for people who got bored of waiting :):eg:

YouTube - bluray laser lights a match

Match lighting from 490cm(~16,1ft) . Matches are green as I run out of white ones.
No matter what color they are, it burns them :D
This is IgorT bluray 190mW :thanks:

Attachments

• bluray_power.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 130

Sam7

oh my that is quite impressive. igor said mine is rated at 177mw.
unfortunately, it will probably arrive while i am gone on vacation.

can you do a balloon pop and go for distance? i am thinking at least 40 feet.