Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fs: 1.8w 445 $200 & 1.3w 445 $90

I cant believe it. Has anyone had 2 week shipping time on priority mail via usps?

I have never seen a priority mail package take more then 4 days. Do you not have a tracking number for the package?

Last edited:

DTR

Not to but in here. Flat rate boxes are priority and priority mail comes with free delivery confirmation.:tinfoil:

With that number you can track as well as see it has been delivered and to what city/state/zip. It will be on the receipt they give you and you plug that number into the USPS website.;)

Not to but in here. Flat rate boxes are priority and priority mail comes with free delivery confirmation.:tinfoil:

With that number you can track as well as see it has been delivered and to what city/state/zip. It will be on the receipt they give you and you plug that number into the USPS website.;)

They only come with free delivery confirmation if you buy online, which it dosent sound like he did

I have NEVER had a package just not show up at all through USPS. I had a tracked package get lost, and the seller sent me another. About a year later, the other one showed up, but it does happen that they loose them.

Last edited:

They only come with free delivery confirmation if you buy online, which it dosent sound like he did

I have NEVER had a package just not show up at all through USPS. I had a tracked package get lost, and the seller sent me another. About a year later, the other one showed up, but it does happen that they loose them.

Delivery confirmation for small priority box is extra, $0.79 or something like that, when you get it on the spot at the post office. When I shipped last time, total was ~$6.

I have had regular mail packages get lost four times... twice books I ordered to college, twice just stuff for home.

The longest shipping time for priority ever was 6 days, but that was over a holiday weekend, most stuff gets to me in 2-4 days, on very rare occasions overnight.

For anything over $40 always get tracking...

Last edited:

DTR

I could be wrong. I thought it used to be on the receipt whenever I shipped priority. Maybe I bought it. Have not been in a while though. Gotten pretty proficient shipping online.:eek:

Last edited:
I could be wrong. I thought it used to be on the receipt whenever I shipped priority. Maybe I bought it. Have not been in a while though. Gotten pretty proficient shipping online.:eek:

To be honest I could also be wrong. Maybe I pay for delivery confirmation for no reason:eek:

I really should start printing labels before going to post office.

You are correct IE. You have to pay for tracking/confirmation.

No sure if you do online though. Iam now getting into the Online mailing system.:)

Last edited:
Am I really getting this old, or are there reply's missing in this thread? I thought I got some notifications in email about reply's between my last one and Jerry's.