Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS : 1.4W green 525nm, blue 450nm, and some my builds!

Starlight9

Normally it takes about 15 days for shipping to your hands! But at this time I received information from the post office that there was a congestion of goods from the US Customs, plus the Tet holiday time in Vietnam so maybe you will receive the order late slightly
I'm interested in your products!

Airtech

Thank you Thanh!
Received my new laser pointer yesterday from Thanh! Beautiful beam! 1.1-1.4 watts with NUGM03 diode and soft start. I will test the power either today or tomorrow with my new Laserbee A10 RTA purchased from Jerry Bauer at laserbee.com. It is out for delivery as I write!
Thanks again Thanh and Jerry!

Airtech

Thanh,
Measured power of new 1.1-1.4 watts with NUGM03 diode and soft start with G8 lens. Freshly charged Orbtronic 18650 3500 mah batteries - .912, .859, .792

Hi Airtech,
That laser bee A10 RTA LPM is awesome I have that one and 3other of jerry's LPM's they are great and accurate .Congradulations .
Rich:)

Thanh,
Measured power of new 1.1-1.4 watts with NUGM03 diode and soft start with G8 lens. Freshly charged Orbtronic 18650 3500 mah batteries - .912, .859, .792
I need your video of your LPM reading, and volt meter of your batteries! Because it can not is 7xx mW,
Did you not comfortable about this product?

Hi T,
he as a AT10 LPM from laser bee, those are the best there is. I also have that model and there is no discrepancy to its actual read out.
And I have about 3 or 4 other of his lpm's all are on the money. so basically there are no reasons for a pic of the the read out.
response time is incredible .
be careful how close you read the beam and athwart divergence especially with the 03 diodes . Just my opinion sorry not to bash your outcome on the readings.

Hi T,
he as a AT10 LPM from laser bee, those are the best there is. I also have that model and there is no discrepancy to its actual read out.
And I have about 3 or 4 other of his lpm's all are on the money. so basically there are no reasons for a pic of the the read out.
response time is incredible .
be careful how close you read the beam and athwart divergence especially with the 03 diodes . Just my opinion sorry not to bash your outcome on the readings.
Dear friend, thanks for your answer,
I really don’t understand why is that?
the problem at LPM of @astralist who i sent this problem , questions for him about 4 months ago , BUT i still haven’t received any answer from him!

@astralist pls explain this problem for all one and reply my message from about 4 months ago! Thanks

No TEC based LPM is totally linear, but uncoated TECs are likely the worst. I have the uncoated sensor along with the coated one. Have to change the calibration when I change sensors.

Hi,
Case, Sensor Base & Cover for Hyperion Argentum Laser Power Meter LPM Grey
Buy an LPM from jerry laser bee J. Bauer electronics.
Cant go wrong.

Airtech

I need your video of your LPM reading, and volt meter of your batteries! Because it can not is 7xx mW,
Did you not comfortable about this product?
Hi Thanh,
I'm happy with the readings. The G8 lens is the reason for the lower than advertised power. If I get time, I will post some readings. Beautiful beam!

I ordered the 1.4w green and 1-1.4w blue. They arrived last week and are very nice! Very happy with this purchase. Thanks !