Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free Laser !

So....you can't turn down a freebie huh?

free-cat_zpse6kooujw.jpg

LOL! My brother and I tried to recreate this over 10 yrs. ago! Made the sign, and placed it next to a cat that was recently ran over. Of coarse the 1st person to drive by was a cop. He slammed on his brakes, got out of the car, and proceeded to angrily kick the sign over. Got back in his car and left. He never even called animal control or anything to come pick up the cat!

Figures, somehow cops seem always angry, and too often do less good than harm.

There's an animal shelter across the street from me, and during the summer its not uncommon to find 10-20 cats outside. Unfortunately even with it being a dead end street, one ends up getting run over from time to time. I'll be sure to post an update in case you want to try again :D

ped

Who got the laser please? PM me if you don't want to say publicly.

Hi,
Can't blame the police man for being pissed that is kind of a sick joke. Not funny just my opinion if that was your pet and that happened you would be crushed. And don't tell me you wouldn't be.
This is supposed to be about a free laser give away right

Rich,,,

Last edited:
So....you can't turn down a freebie huh?

free-cat_zpse6kooujw.jpg

Just the sort of thing I would expect to see in Georgia, I was once friends with a family from Louisiana, and if they saw that they would have thrown it in the back of the truck and taken the cat home and cooked it for dinner.

Figures, somehow cops seem always angry, and too often do less good than harm.

There's an animal shelter across the street from me, and during the summer its not uncommon to find 10-20 cats outside. Unfortunately even with it being a dead end street, one ends up getting run over from time to time. I'll be sure to post an update in case you want to try again :D

Hi,
Can't blame the police man for being pissed that is kind of a sick joke. Not funny just my opinion if that was your pet and that happened you would be crushed. And don't tell me you wouldn't be.
This is supposed to be about a free laser give away right

Rich,,,

New Jersey isn't a good place for people or for cats, I have been there several times and would never return even if you paid me.

Watch out!!

For what? Cats crossing the street? This is embarrassing, we have members from 45 countries, the rest of the world is laughing at us.

Alan

New Jersey isn't a good place for people or for cats, I have been there several times and would never return even if you paid me.

Like everything, it has it's good spots and and it's bad. Seems to be pretty good for the cats though, they get fed daily, have a warm place to stay, and some do get adopted.

Like everything, it has it's good spots and and it's bad. Seems to be pretty good for the cats though, they get fed daily, have a warm place to stay, and some do get adopted.

Is it a no kill shelter? I don't like the idea of cats or dogs being executed by lethal injection because there's too many of them, but then again the no kill shelters don't solve the problem either.

Alan

I hate it too. There are really no "no kill" shelters unfortunately. At best all it means is the kill takes place at another location if the dog can't be adopted.