Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free Laser (For Me...Score)

There are two errors on this page right now:Customer Access System - Wicked Lasers

"by simply entering you serial number"should be
"by simply entering your serial number"

and "available" in "This is curently only avalaible for S3 Krypton models." is misspelled.

Maybe someone can point them out and get a free laser.

spark

There are two errors on this page right now:Customer Access System - Wicked Lasers

"by simply entering you serial number"should be
"by simply entering your serial number"

and "available" in "This is curently only avalaible for S3 Krypton models." is misspelled.

Maybe someone can point them out and get a free laser.

There were actually quite a few errors on that page, emailed those and a few that I found.

Hopefully they give me a laser.

I wouldn't hope on it, I've fixed something for them and nothing. I think they gave out enough to keep having people fix stuff for them in hopes that they give out more freebies :p

spark

I wouldn't hope on it, I've fixed something for them and nothing. I think they gave out enough to keep having people fix stuff for them in hopes that they give out more freebies :p

I sent them an email with the typos listed above and a few of my own that I have found, and within a day they sent me this email:

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for participating in bugs report program.

I have passed all the errors that you have found to our web department.

Can you please kindly confirm your shipping address?

We will arrange a free laser for you.

Best regards,

Jeice

Let's just hope they keep true to their word :p

Last edited:
I sent them an email with the typos listed above and a few of my own that I have found, and within a day they sent me this email:

Let's just hope they keep true to their word :p

When was this? I contacted them last night about the 2 emails I sent them and they claimed the promo ended several months ago!!!

I'm thinking of making a website called wickedlaserssuck.com

spark

When was this? I contacted them last night about the 2 emails I sent them and they claimed the promo ended several months ago!!!

I'm thinking of making a website called wickedlaserssuck.com

Got the email a little over 3 hours ago.

The promo didn't end I guess, because it still says on the bottom of their home page:

"Report bugs, win lasers."

Its all good... after a few more emails... I received a reply asking for my shipping address.

UPDATE: My free core arrived today :) It's actually my first 532nm

Last edited:

spark

My free laser came today, it was an E3 series laser 100mW. It is my 2nd laser and it looks great :)