Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free JAD kit from Mohgasm.com

Enter the drawing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sinner

That was awesome , i didnt win this time.. but im happy for T_J, bloompyle, bobafett, lequack and eytyxhs<-- i noe the spellings, lol .. And also Multimode, Congrats to all the winners!!
Cheers , Raise your bottles for moh :beer:

Last edited:

#60 won and i am #59. damn :D

Congrats to all who win, and thx moh for the giveaway :beer:

Your awesome moh hope you just take some time off get married and come back to us when ya get bored with that... lol Your kindness makes me want to give away the old 445... I'm not unhappy I didnt win... I got 3 packages in the mail today one from orbtronics one from Jordan and one from Jeff. I'm happy Like Christmas!!! Maybe I get the 500mw mitts goin today!

Hi All,

:drool: I've just picked myself off the floor, I can't believe I won, thank you so much Moh.

As a newbie to the hobby, and I'm collecting tools and equipment such as variable power supply, helping hands, soldering iron and other items, it's a real boost to win this kit.
I've just finishing my own host machined from stock, soon to be fitted with a 200mw red, (the Jad kit puts my effort to shame) the next project was going to be a 405 or 445 so this is perfect timing.

Thank you again :bowdown:Moh, it's a privilege to be part of this community.

Cheers
Derek.

Congratulations Multi, glad a noob got it. Congratz to everyone else too. :beer:

And a big shout out to Moh for another great giveaway.

YouDaManJesus.jpg

Nice one Multimode! Now you will have to post pics and your new build... hehe!

Jesus Christ is that jesus here on LPF? I gota come here more often!

Hi Jebus take me in your arms and get me off this plannet!!!

Kiz

Your AwesoMoh!!! (Simpsons take!) You are awesome!!!

I finally got the parallel benboosts working on the saik build... It was my battery leads could only take 2A max current in.

Peace Hope your havin fun Thanks for the drivers you did supply..