Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FREE Chick-fil-a New Spicy Chicken Sandwich

oikos

Make your reservation for an EXCLUSIVE premiere tasting of the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. From May 31 - June 5, Chick-fil-A is giving a limited number of FREE Spicy Chicken Sandwiches to customers who make a reservation. To make your reservation, visit this website (Chick-fila - Reserve A Spicy Chicken Sandwich) beginning Friday, May 21 and choose your preferred Chick-fil-A Restaurant location and time.

The Spicy Chicken Sandwich will be added to the menu on June 7.

LOL, they're adding them in June in some locations. I've been buying spicy chicken sandwiches right off the menu from Chik-fil-a in California for over a month now.

But a free sandwich is always a plus.

Make your reservation for an EXCLUSIVE premiere tasting of the Spicy Chicken Sandwich. From May 31 - June 5, Chick-fil-A is giving a limited number of FREE Spicy Chicken Sandwiches to customers who make a reservation. To make your reservation, visit this website (Chick-fila - Reserve A Spicy Chicken Sandwich) beginning Friday, May 21 and choose your preferred Chick-fil-A Restaurant location and time.

The Spicy Chicken Sandwich will be added to the menu on June 7.
EDIT offer starts Monday-24th-and.. who knows how many is a 'limited number'. ??

LOL, they're adding them in June in some locations. I've been buying spicy chicken sandwiches right off the menu from Chik-fil-a in California for over a month now.

But a free sandwich is always a plus.

Yeah, they have had them here in MD for a good 6 months or more, excellent sandwich BTW!

They had a 'free Sanwich' day at the one near here recently-- almost a mob scene-long line out the door, they had traffic jams and cops to keep order- I would not be surprised if the number of freebies will be very limited.