Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Forget the ironman glove. Now you can get a laser ring!

the parts alone probably aren't even worth 50 cents. It's just going to contain a switch, an led, and a button cell.
You can rip open garage door opening batteries for a large stack of button cells.

those switches and LEDS can be bought for pennies...

Speaking of mail man thoughts. I often get kind of embarrassed when i'm shipping all these thick envelopes that are addressed from "Mohgasm LLC"

....yeah, they're all dildos.

:crackup:

You knew what you were getting into when you went with that name.... :eg:

I'm sure it's possible to open them up.... question is would anything still be usable afterwards?? :)

Nope, just three small batteries inside, direct driving one tiny led.

jArdi

my mom bought these for me for christmas 10 years ago when i was like 8 or 9 :p
i saw a pack of 4 of these at the dollar store some time ago. ill pick a couple up and direct drive a pet store laser from the battery and see how that goes :p

Confused_zps0ebfc41d.gif

Matrix

i think you would be better off making your own casing. building a powerfull laser in these plastic shits isnt worth it.

Putting a high powered laser on a cheap ring like that would be terribly unsafe.

Laik

It wouldn't last long either., you would have to direct drive a diode with no heatsink. It would be like a kipkay project. Turn it on, NEK MINUT, Boom. There goes your diode. Would be cool though!