Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale | SF-Arcane 445nm and 635nm Lasers - * New stock will be available soon ! *

Re: For Sale | SF-Arcane Lasers - * 1W+ 635nm Bright Red is Available now ! *

Hi Bro, for the EMS postage i think you should state it (depending on country) have not receive mine today and the track-trace stop updating me since 25th :(

I have sent you a pm about it my friend :)

If only I had money left :D

To anybody who's considering this laser, i've purchased several from Eitan and he's a great guy, was quick to answer all my questions, and has great customer service. Besides, just look at that host!!

Thanks ! :thanks:

Very nice. I'm still waiting for parts from China, I'm modifying my ms-envy to have key lock where the tail click was and a momentary side button, gonna be pretty slick when I'm done.

That host looks very nice, is it heavy?

It is heavy but when holding it ... it feels very good and easy to handle :)

Actually the next host that I am now designing will have a key switch at the back too :) Looking forward to see your MS-Envy when it's done. Sinner's hosts are awesome ! :beer:

Last edited:

Yeah. probably something wrong with the EMS or custom declaration thingy due to bad relation Malaysia government and Israel government have. I mean its either about EMS or custom declaration. Just cant wait for it to arrived :drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:

Yeah. probably something wrong with the EMS or custom declaration thingy due to bad relation Malaysia government and Israel government have. I mean its either about EMS or custom declaration. Just cant wait for it to arrived :drool::drool::drool:

:beer:

Update : the 1W+ 635nm Arcane has been sold ! :)

3 more Arcanes will be built after I get back. These are the last 3 Arcanes that will be available until next production ( if there will be any ).

:)

i wouldnt worry about the tracking, etan is good with lableing things to get through customs. my first laser purchase was from him and i had a similar experience where the tracking didnt change for about 5 days while at ny customs, its unavoidable and nothing to be worried about.

i wouldnt worry about the tracking, etan is good with lableing things to get through customs. my first laser purchase was from him and i had a similar experience where the tracking didnt change for about 5 days while at ny customs, its unavoidable and nothing to be worried about.

Yea it will be just fine :)

Also , EMS is insured. So ... if it does not pass it will come back to me and the customer will get a full refund :)

Thanks for the comment my friend :beer:

Last edited:

I was wondering why I wasn't seeing more hype for the Arcane. I guess I hadn't noticed this thread before. A side-clicky will be interesting to have. Can't wait for it!

Tmack

I would love one, but funds are low. Just the host would be a welcomed offer :)

I would love one, but funds are low. Just the host would be a welcomed offer :)

:beer:

Update : New stock will be be available next week - 12.10 - tuesday

For pre-orders contact me by PM or email to : thejoker301@gmail.com

:)

Last edited:
More SF-Arcanes will be made by next week :)

For any custom orders ... contact me by pm :beer: