Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale laserbee 1 w/data logging

oh and the damn starter was 179.67 with tax and all freaking starters used to cost 39.99???

daguin

oh and the damn starter was 179.67 with tax and all freaking starters used to cost 39.99???

. . .and minimum wage was $1.10 an hour . . . and gas was .25 cents a gallon . . . and I was "buff" and good looking <sigh>

Peace,
dave

. . .and minimum wage was $1.10 an hour . . . and gas was .25 cents a gallon . . . and I was "buff" and good looking <sigh>

Peace,
dave

:crackup: hilarious! Im actualy sitting at my mailbox with my laptop waiting for it right now lol, should be here any min.

Like i said John, i'll sell it back to you for 140 when i get my scientech ^_^ sound good if that happens before you get another laserbee?

And again, Thank you so much for this breathtaking deal!!! how could i have passed this up!

but im glad to hear you got your wifeys car goin and all that. That really sucks that it was so expensive man. if that dented your wallet, i could cover the remainder for a little while if it would help John..? lemme know, i'd be more than willing "this guy wouldnt even let me pay the priority shipping fee, real nice guy for the record"

Tyler

naw you helped me by paying so fast - yea dave its been a while back on lower priced parts i'm glad your back on here, i should be sleeping lol

No meter today John :(:(:(

My 6x's didnt even come today! "from scopes GB" I did get the GITD poster he sent though... hrm... he sent that a day before he sent the sleds priority.... im worried now.

Dark