Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale FlexMod P3 drivers

Jeff will be back in a day or so. Maybe he will have some good news on availability then. ;)

daguin

Jeff will be back in a day or so. Maybe he will have some good news on availability then. ;)

He'll be back in less than 4 hours from when this post was submitted ;)

Send him a PM later today. Any PM's will bounce right now

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
Howdy All

I just spoke to Dr. Lava on the phone and the first batch of 100 P3 will be going out in two weeks or less, there was a delay at the manufacturing end.
The people who have sent in funds already will be shipped first, so if you are on the list here it would be good to send payment in for your drives right now.

The drives are made in lots of 100 so as they arrive they will be shipped to who is on the list and who have already payed, first.
Thanks and have a fine day !

Can I be added to the list for two ?
How much for international shipping ? (36 * 2 + 5 = 77$)
Are we supposed to pay trought this page ?

Sorry for having so many questions :thinking:

mgould

It's been a week and no replies to multiple requests. I got a note saying the P3's would go first to those who have paid, but no info as to PPal address. I can't pay if I don't know where to send it.

Did I miss the memo as to payment info? If so, my apologies.

Please advise, somebody.

Thanks...Mike

Dutch

Hy there,

First he sad that he would ship them at the end of jun., now he says shipping in two weeks, and again this is almost past.

Are we going to beg him again?

I just spoke to Dr. Lava on the phone and the first batch of 100 P3 will be going out in two weeks or less

I can only get them as soon as he gets them and he can only get them as soon as the manufacturer ships them !
this is what the delay is, I hope you don't think he receives them and sits on them just to make you wait.
believe me they will be shipped as soon as is possible but we are all waiting on manufacturing delays and nothing else.
Sorry if this a problem but there is no getting around it at this point in time.
Have a good day ;)

Hy there,

First he sad that he would ship them at the end of jun., now he says shipping in two weeks, and again this is almost past.

Are we going to beg him again?

Last edited:
The drivers will be here next week they are in the states now !
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Last edited:
The first payed ten orders of P3's went out today,
as more P3's arrive here they will go out.
sorry I did not get enough P3's to fill all orders but first payed was first filled ;)

The manufacturer is only making 100 or less at a time and then shipping them
so it is a bit slow going for those that are waiting, sorry but there is nothing
that can be done to speed up the process.
the next shipment is expected here on the week of 8-22/8-26

Happy Days ;)

Last edited: