Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: ** Arctic Laser - Wicked Lasers ** ~ 445nm Blue Laser with Free accessories

Hello guys, I saw WL and had to join the party :wave:

I just can't miss a chance to bash WL and their overpriced garbage pointers :na:

BTW I have several 5 dollar greenies from China that have held up amazingly well, even picked up a 520nm for 17 dollars at auction, so who would try to buy an antique WL piece of junk and why, it would be like collecting AMC Pacers.

76_AMC_Pacer_BiCentennial_DV-06-HHC-04.jpg

Last edited:

Hello guys, I saw WL and had to join the party :wave:

I just can't miss a chance to bash WL and their overpriced garbage pointers :na:

BTW I have several 5 dollar greenies from China that have held up amazingly well, even picked up a 520nm for 17 dollars at auction, so who would try to buy an antique WL piece of junk and why, it would be like collecting AMC Pacers.

76_AMC_Pacer_BiCentennial_DV-06-HHC-04.jpg
Glad to have ya. Haha
I remember the days of when I wanted one so bad but I'm glad I never got one. What's so ironic is that the Thor lasers are probably just as good. AMC pacer! :crackup:

I know I'm a (lot) bit late. But if you still have that thing, I can offer 50$, I don't have a huge laser budget right now, but Id always love to get a new laser