Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale : 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $80

Re: For sale: NEW 1W-2W 445nm 501B lasers from $110

mine charge quickly, it may be my charger is better since the batteries are dirt cheap but either way this is what im running ATM

Battery

Charger

I really like the charge since it will tell you when each battery is done. one always charges faster than the other so it is nice to know thus not to over charge one.

Would you be down to trade a LaserBee 2.5W USB for a 2W?

Last edited:

Im trying to sell it, so might as well get a laser instead. Or maybe i need the cash :(
IDK. What do you think the LPM is worth?

EDIT: Damn i missed my 1 year anniversary on LPF

Last edited:

What up blazecrafter. I really look forward to my blue laser as well. I have fun with my red and seen your post on putting them up but not sure how. How are the greens. I also have a green ordered and that will be my third. I live deep in the country so tons of trees and playing get boring sometimes. I show guys at work and they are blown away with just a little 200mw red. How did you get you other pointers? I always look but I find a lot of there are expensive. Any sugestions

What up blazecrafter. I really look forward to my blue laser as well. I have fun with my red and seen your post on putting them up but not sure how. How are the greens. I also have a green ordered and that will be my third. I live deep in the country so tons of trees and playing get boring sometimes. I show guys at work and they are blown away with just a little 200mw red. How did you get you other pointers? I always look but I find a lot of there are expensive. Any sugestions

It's just an expensive hobby :undecided:

Sadly, this is the truth.

When it gets warm turn it off :) set it on a cool surface like glass table or stonework it will cool fast and get cooler than the air... Take care to blow smoke away from the lens when burning... Keep laser in cool dry place...
-Shane

This blue laser works VERY well, and is actually overspec, the build is great quality and is nice and smooth, the focus ring works properly and the batteries are actually pretty good. It burns, and is very powerful. If you are looking for a 445nm laser in this power range, look no further. If you want some greens, look around on the forums, if you can't find any good deals check online somewhere else. I bought my greens on amazon and they are cheaply made Chinese lasers, but work fine, a bit underspec I would imagine though.
When it gets warm turn it off :) set it on a cool surface like glass table or stonework it will cool fast and get cooler than the air... Take care to blow smoke away from the lens when burning... Keep laser in cool dry place...
-Shane

Yeah I know all of this, thanks man :beer:

I give this build a 9.5/10, the only deduction is that I live in Arizona, and Blord lives in Belgium, and the shipping was hard to wait for, but totally worth it (Honestly that isn't much of a reason)
Beamshots-
0327132036_zps17725af2.jpg

0327132037_zps3513c1ca.jpg

0327132037a_zps858d30ec.jpg

0327132037c_zps22543761.jpg

0327132037e_zps3fd4c9b6.jpg

0327132037b_zps5fae5070.jpg

Last edited:

as your parents look out the window from laying in bed

Mom- "HONEY!!!!! I think the aliens have finally come to get us!!!"
Dad- "SH*T!! Time to get the shotguns! [Insert Blazecrafter's real name], get over here now. This is no time to be playing around outside, the aliens are here."
--Awkward pause--
Dad- "Nevermind sweetie, it is just [insert name again] outside playing with his darn laser"

Last edited:

as your parents look out the window from laying in bed

Mom- "HONEY!!!!! I think the aliens have finally come to get us!!!"
Dad- "SH*T!! Time to get the shotguns! [Insert Blazecrafter's real name], get over here now. This is no time to be playing around outside, the aliens are here."
--Awkward pause--
Dad- "Nevermind sweetie, it is just [insert name again] outside playing with his darn laser"

Hahahahaha, probably.

How would one clean the optics on his laser properly?
Also- Does the little metal ring do anything? Mine isn't focusing the laser, you must take it off and focus the actual optics to focus it.

Last edited:

use the search bar for further results but here is the first one i found: HERE

Also- Does the little metal ring do anything? Mine isn't focusing the laser, you must take it off and focus the actual optics to focus it.

Unscrew the lens and screw the metal ring onto the lens, then screw the lens and focus adaptor into the laser, it will help when focusing the laser. And remember to get the lens the right way around

First I clean my lenses with acetone or alcohol for removing fingerprints, stubborn particles etc.
For the finishing touch I use clean lens tissue with distilled water. The lens looks much better when you use distilled water instead of acetone or alcohol as last step.
And hold the lens with a tweezers and not with your fingers. :)

You should try that. It works very good for me.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f49/what-lens-79426.html

Last edited: