Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

For sale : 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $80

Re: For sale: NEW 1W-2W 445nm 501B lasers from $110

Hi Blord. I am still absolutely satisfied with your little blue masterpiece. Everytime i use it, especially when a little foggy, all i hear ist "whoooaaah". Thanks again for that nice1.
A question: Do you plan to make some 405nm builds sometime?
Greetz
D.

Just a question: how do you focus this to infinity mode??? (With the 3-element lens)

You spin the lens holder until you get a small dot on a distant object. Ta Da

I've tried that with no success (both spun out to max, and the tightest possible. Ta daaa :wave:

I've tried that with no success (both spun out to max, and the tightest possible. Ta daaa :wave:

did you put the batteries in :thinking:

SORRY i had to do it, but in all seriousness, what distance are you using?

did you put the batteries in :thinking:

SORRY i had to do it, but in all seriousness, what distance are you using?

I'm using it at 5ft, then 10ft, 4ft... Never the same beam, the dot is either enormous or really small ;)

I'm using it at 5ft, then 10ft, 4ft... Never the same beam, the dot is either enormous or really small ;)

Was that laser coming from me ? I always test the lasers before the shipment.
You just turn the focus ring for close focal point for burning and focal point in the infinity for straight beam.

Was that laser coming from me ? I always test the lasers before the shipment.
You just turn the focus ring for close focal point for burning and focal point in the infinity for straight beam.

Yes but do I (unscrew) the lens or (screw) it in all the way for infinity?

Honestly I've tried both, and I aways get a enormous distorted dot from far

Last edited:

You don't screw it iin all the way, just spin it slowly until you get the hang of it. in mine it's about 1cm maybe a bit less to get infinity

Somewhere in the middle :)

Last edited:

POST #100 and just bought a 1.4W in a blue host :)

Cant wait for it to be here when i get back from vacation!!! Luckily vacation will take away from me constantly thinking about my new laser!!!!

Ill make a proper review of it as soon as i get back

Not having been here for a few years, i guess i should start by saying i got scammed in the past by this cgeeky/BlueFusion dude (good to see hes not been here since 2009, tho idk if he got any alts) trying to buy a 1W diy laser.
Nowadays, i see loads of guys selling 1w and higher (portable) diy's, so i cant help but 'long' for one again, but, even though this thread seems solid and Blord has lots of rep, before i do anything i feel pressured to ask, can somebody confirm this guy being legit?

And another thing i was wondering, is this considered class 3B or 4? (im thinking 4 but some sites tell me 3B) because if its 4, owning it is kinda sketchy in the Netherlands, nobody seems to know the exact rules, and at the same time nobody is enforcing any. (im 27 and very aware of the dangers btw, just like to know what im getting into)

Oh and lets not dwell on my first remark & question to much, i was aware of the risk, and learned from the screwup, just wanna be extra sure about Blord, even if theres a thread of good replys.

Thants!

Not having been here for a few years, i guess i should start by saying i got scammed in the past by this cgeeky/BlueFusion dude (good to see hes not been here since 2009, tho idk if he got any alts) trying to buy a 1W diy laser.
Nowadays, i see loads of guys selling 1w and higher (portable) diy's, so i cant help but 'long' for one again, but, even though this thread seems solid and Blord has lots of rep, before i do anything i feel pressured to ask, can somebody confirm this guy being legit?

And another thing i was wondering, is this considered class 3B or 4? (im thinking 4 but some sites tell me 3B) because if its 4, owning it is kinda sketchy in the Netherlands, nobody seems to know the exact rules, and at the same time nobody is enforcing any. (im 27 and very aware of the dangers btw, just like to know what im getting into)

Oh and lets not dwell on my first remark & question to much, i was aware of the risk, and learned from the screwup, just wanna be extra sure about Blord, even if theres a thread of good replys.

Thants!

Hi!

If you take a look 1-2 pages back I posted two screenshots of my laser made by Blord.
And I confirm that Blord is a legit seller. U don't have to worry about being scammed here. Because scammers don't live long on this forum. Which makes sense of course.
I think this is a class 4 Laser because its so powerful. It really hurts if you point the laser on your skin. I can't even imagine what would happend if this hits your eye.
edit: I make it easy to find :)

http://minus.com/lQ2QurTxUTp3R

http://minus.com/ldhNdsW9VvI2f

and here is a 100% real proof:

http://min.us/lc1q0l6kU4JmH

Greetings

Last edited:

Nice, thank you, time to pm the guy i guess :)

I know almost nothing about lasers.... Here is what I am looking for and maybe you can help me decide what I need...

I want it to be able to burn stuff like balloons, leaves, cardboard and paper at about 50-75 feet. Color isnt a big deal, but price it. :-) What should I get?

Back