Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FOR SALE: 3.5W PL-E Pro & 520nm 1W Arcane2.0 CONUS ONLY

Hello. I have collected lasers for a couple years now but unfortunately I need to get rid of a couple of them before I move. I have had great experiences with both of these that I am selling and the will certainly not disappoint. I can only ship to within the continental united states. PAYPAL ACCEPTED.

FIRST OFF: JETlasers PL-E Pro 465nm at 3.5W with 10x Beam Expander:

This is my most powerful laser and it shows. The beam is a beautiful blue and the power is unbelievable. The 10X beam expander works really well and will already be aligned. Includes key switch and soft touch tailcaps. Time on diode about 5 hours. Asking $220 + Shipping

PL-E Pro.jpg

Sci-Fi Lasers Arcane 2.0 520nm 1W

This is by far my brightest laser even at only 1W. The powder-coated host is a little scratched and scuffed but the laser itself works great. The host and heat sink work well and the diode itself has less than 3 hours on it.

Asking $180 + shipping

Arcane2.jpg
Beamshot.jpg

BobMc

Best wishes with your sales. You've got a couple of beauty's there for sale. Hopefully they'll find a good home. Sorry to hear you need to sell them for your move. But hopefully things work out well and they sell quickly for you. :)

great numbers-- you should have no probs w/ either.

and
btw the new owners can expect the great service from JL.
After-warrantee repairs are done for you at best possible cost. (&who is better at fixing JLs than JL)
And for some returns you need only mail the laser to me (Tex)==I will fwd it after inspection and metering and in some cases a new laser is express shipped at once.. no need to wait until JL has it...

if you have not yet seen 465 nm especially at this power-- you are in for a nice surprise.. AND having that BE all ready to use is pretty sweet in itself as that is not always an easy task.

GL and a BUMP for the OP

The beam expander itself is $100 brand new so this is a steal! If only I had the cash:D

Moving seems to one of the main reasons people sell their lasers. I wish you luck with your sale. ;)