Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Fog Shots of my small laser collection

borgqueenx

Ok so i got my new eurolite n-19 fog machine, and after letting it warm up(took about 3 minutes) i pressed the remote control button for like <5 seconds.
This is the result. next time i can use 2 seconds of fog in my room, because now i left my room and left the door open, and now the thick fog of my room is thin fog everywhere:p
i hope it leaves fast so my parents wont compain :)
i hope this wont damage anything in the house. (beds, electronics...)
Here are the shots(probaly shitty shots but people say i have a talent for photos. now i want to hear your opinion, how i do laser photos :p)

Gsquared18

:kewlpics:
No worries on the fog damaging your furniture as fogging fluid is water-based. As far as parents complaining...they shouldn't have any problem with it unless "the fog" isn't really "fog" and smells like mary jane.
:cool:

borgqueenx

Shit. I showed them and now they complain about the smell. They are afraid the smell may keep hanging in the air. Is there smell-less fog juice?

Xtrm2Rick

your camera seem to pick up red ( asuming its 650/660nm ) as a pretty cool color more like a magenta kinda color

Kookapeli

Get a bottle of Febreeze or whatever it's called and spray the furniture :)