Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Focusing Lens

I've made many "tazers" using the charging circuit these cameras have :D

i once accidentaly shocked myself with my homemade tazer as these do not discharge themselves, once you press the button to charge the flash, you have to take out the battery and then discharge the cap to get it fully off. i learnt that the hard way, needless to say it has left a scar on my hand :cryyy:

stuart :)

Hooray!! my bag of camera goodies has arrived!! I have around 20 cameras all with lenses and most with flashes!! I think I'm going to wire them together into a suppah tazah!!

Picture008.jpg

Using my yellow so you can actually see the dot, the focal point with a really narrow beam like this is about 3 inches.

Picture009.jpg

If anyone wants I can ship them some lenses, shoot me a PM

I've made many "tazers" using the charging circuit these cameras have :D

I've also welded chunks out of screwdrivers discharging caps like this, but discharging a CRT monitor = my screwdriver melted lol

Hey much better than losing all your arm hair and making your arm numb and weak for a couple of days. when i see large caps i now use a stick and a screw driver. not more than 2 days ago i was tearing into a lcd screen and my finger slipped onto the metal part, again.....
Needless to say i am starting to hate caps.