Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

First crystal set.

D

Deleted member 16589

Here is the large crystals

Hey i saw that on ebay I was so close to buying it!!! let me know how well it works.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for some goggles!! o_0 DIODE ARRIVED!

As for goggles i would recomend these Laservision Style F12.T5H04.5000 | Laservision

I have them and they fit overtop of the cheep green goggles like this

http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/705141020_1/High-quality-Stylish-font-b-532nm-b-font-Green-font-b-Laser-b-font-Eyes-Protection.jpg

Buy both on is really snug and very hard to see If you go this rount pick up a cheep LED yellow/orange light. Or a watch battery and orange LED that's what I do.

Well too late to change or cancel the order so I have some OEM's maybe here today.
Laser Protective Eyewear, IR-755/810/980/1064, High
Tech
OD 6+ @ 190-532nm
OD 5+ @ 785-830nm
OD 6+ @ 800-815nm
VLT: 32%, Lens Color: Amber

And No I live in Canada ordered from the USA. Free Trade at it's best!!! Or it was justa UPS pollicy to screw me!

D

Deleted member 16589

Well too late to change or cancel the order so I have some OEM's maybe here today.
Laser Protective Eyewear, IR-755/810/980/1064, High
Tech
OD 6+ @ 190-532nm
OD 5+ @ 785-830nm
OD 6+ @ 800-815nm
VLT: 32%, Lens Color: Amber

UM what about the 1064nm line your goggled don't have a rating for that.

I just cut that off the invoice as the item description and I dont think they listed them all there I'm sure they do the 900-1064 as well think it was OD 7+. Their website is undergoing new construction so there not even listed on their new site yet. (Makes me think why would they take down the old site B4 having the new one set up.)

Other than that I opened up the 473 B&W Looks really neet. It looks like it has 2 tec units in it one for the diode one for the crystals. I gota do more reading on them. There seems to be more in these than I thaught must be some kind of IR corection optics I am seeing in the middle? Very odd though the lenses are not even straight so the light must be doing some wierd stuff though them.