Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

First and Third Person shooter Games thread

gillza

Sarcastic remark understood, all underlying messages understood.

Implications behind the need for sarcasm understood. Go pout. I win :na:

And here I was spending 15 minutes taking screenshots of the new tech-demo for ya'. Not needed, then?

Eudaimonium, you totally misunderstood me :) No sarcasm or hidden messages at all here.

Imagine: You are in gym, working out, blood is spiced up with hormones flowing through your body fueling the desire to argue/prove your point/etc. You are feeling very passionate about the topic. And then you see a very pretty woman (in my case petite brunette, with very good proportions) running on the treadmill wearing leggings and not too tight sport shirt with all the rest that it implies.
The oxygenated blood carrying nutrients to the brain needed to continue the argument was instantly pumped somewhere else.. no fight in me left mate :)

I do still think that crysis1>crysis2. I actually never finished crysis2 because I was so disappointed .

ped

Nice to see some passionate discussion here...its healthy :)

Eudaimonium, you totally misunderstood me :) No sarcasm or hidden messages at all here.

Imagine: You are in gym, working out, blood is spiced up with hormones flowing through your body fueling the desire to argue/prove your point/etc. You are feeling very passionate about the topic. And then you see a very pretty woman (in my case petite brunette, with very good proportions) running on the treadmill wearing leggings and not too tight sport shirt with all the rest that it implies.
The oxygenated blood carrying nutrients to the brain needed to continue the argument was instantly pumped somewhere else.. no fight in me left mate :)

I do still think that crysis1>crysis2. I actually never finished crysis2 because I was so disappointed .

Ah! :eek:

Then I must apologize :D Sorry, no offense was ever intended, so I hope you didn't take any.

Also, in Croatia, we don't need to go into the gym to find pretty women. In skintights. Rollerblading through the street...

Installing TODAY when I get home.... those screenshots look amazing.
Installing what?

Wait till you see this!

Reccomend 1080 quality:
CryENGINE 3 Crysis 3 Tech Trailer [HD] - YouTube

Nice to see some passionate discussion here...its healthy :)

Don't worry, no moderating here neccessary. :shhh:

I also know that unwritten rules of the forum dictate no bigger than 800x600 images, but this is a threads about games and latest technologies so... :D

gillza

Ah! :eek:

Then I must apologize :D Sorry, no offense was ever intended, so I hope you didn't take any.

Also, in Croatia, we don't need to go into the gym to find pretty women. In skintights. Rollerblading through the street...

that is because we have this
EuropeVsUSA.jpg

and this heh

usa-vs-europe.jpg

gillza

Well it is pretty awesome, and the fact that this technology is scalable so that it can be used for low end and high end devices is even more marveling :)