Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

finally made an account

hi i have been lurking on this forum since around 2008, i finally decided to make an account :) i have done a few laser builds (75mw blue and ~175mw red both broke a while ago) a while back and i am finally getting back into the laser scene, i am majoring in electrical engineering currently and i will be trying another diy build soon wish me luck :D

hi i have been lurking on this forum since around 2008, i finally decided to make an account :) i have done a few laser builds (75mw blue and ~175mw red both broke a while ago) a while back and i am finally getting back into the laser scene, i am majoring in electrical engineering currently and i will be trying another diy build soon wish me luck :D

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
So.... you've been lurking around on the Forum for ~2 years....
What wavelength was that BLUE Laser....:thinking:

Don't forget to read the FAQs.... the Stickies.... the Tutorials
and of course the Forum Rules....

Enjoy your stay..

Jerry

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
So.... you've been lurking around on the Forum for ~2 years....
What wavelength was that BLUE Laser....:thinking:

Don't forget to read the FAQs.... the Stickies.... the Tutorials
and of course the Forum Rules....

Enjoy your stay..

Jerry

idr exactly what the wavelength was i think the diodes were from one of those phr-803T sleds the one diode i ordered was doa, the other broke when my friend was modifying the circut so it never really made it into a host T^T
as for the red one, it was just a diode off ebay rated for 200mw that one broke when another friend of mine touched it.....i think he had static buildup on his hands....

idr exactly what the wavelength was i think the diodes were from one of those phr-803T sleds the one diode i ordered was doa, the other broke when my friend was modifying the circut so it never really made it into a host T^T
as for the red one, it was just a diode off ebay rated for 200mw that one broke when another friend of mine touched it.....i think he had static buildup on his hands....

Then it was a 405nm Violet Laser Diode... A Blue Laser Diode would have
a wavelength of 445nm..
That is common knowledge to anyone that has been reading here a while...:beer:

Jerry

oh, i see i was only 40nm off so i would say that is pretty close tho :D