Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Feilong 6000mAh 32650's

jayrob

Hey just wondering if there would be enough interested in these cells to get them on hand...

Mag XM-L T6 36.jpg

Of the 32600/32650's I have tried, the Feilong brand are the best in my opinion.

To get them, the shipping is not the greatest deal, so I would need to sell them for $26 bucks each plus shipping.

But if your in the U.S., then you could have them quickly from me.

Any interest? If so, I'll make a sales thread for these... :beer:

Last edited:

Are they better than the blue ones rated for 5500mAh ? as they are the only ones I have tried.

jayrob

Just based on how they work with a high current drain in a PT-54 Green build, which needs about 4 1/2 volts and 9 Amps current to the emitter, these are the best cells in my opinion...

Also, they always charge all the way up to 4.2 volts. I'll check with DTR and get his opinion as well. Because I know he has used many different Li-Ion's.

DTR

The Feilong batteries are the best cells I have used in the D size range. There are the cheaper 32600's which carry a lower capacity and don't discharge anywhere close to what the Feilong is capable of but if it is just a laser that may draw up to 3A they are fine but for higher draw like from the PT-54's I would go with the Feilong batteries for sure.:beer:

jayrob

I figured you would have had the same experience with these...

Thanks for posting! :beer: