Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Favorite Hosts!

Yea i want that lol. Moebius, what are the specs for that host you have so i can put myself on the spreadsheet

I've got a fun little gun type host. (sorry no pics handy) It was a gun shaped lighter I bought at a gun show. There is just something about a laser with a trigger.... However for showing off...

sidek.jpg

nothing like silver :D

:yh:
Yea i want that lol. Moebius, what are the specs for that host you have so i can put myself on the spreadsheet

Unfortunately the group buy may be put on hold for a while but go ahead and put yourself on there anyway.
I don't know the specs of the Kryton Groove however this is what it looks like in Jayrob's hand :yh:
I love this host, especially the polished ones.
Keep your eye open, they come up for sale every so often. ----> http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/kenoms-homeless-prevention-sale-49582.html

Chuck

kgroove6.jpg

DSC00039-1.jpg

ok, ill keep a lookout. Im gonna put myself on there for a polished red marble kryton groove.

I've got a fun little gun type host. (sorry no pics handy) It was a gun shaped lighter I bought at a gun show. There is just something about a laser with a trigger.... However for showing off...

sidek.jpg

nothing like silver :D
If I could pick one,I'd have to go with StridAst's host. I know I've said it before but, every time I see it, I am in awe. That is one pretty host.

I have to say I'm fond of that host for a labby too. Looks quite nice in ones hand.

JLSE

Not going to lie, this has been my favorite for a long time...

17242_1219033398795_1317690211_30579678_6706093_n.jpg

That is a mint l00king host, where is it from?

I cant for the life of me figure what else it would be used for... Do share :)

I LOVE your dragon laser. That match lighting picture is mildly hilarious since its a dragon. Lol

JLSE

Forgot to check this thread... Thanks for the info.

They make an interesting host. When working with most labby's, there is not all that much room for the PCB. I like keeping everything together, and this little enclosure looks like a great candidate.

daguin

That is a mint l00king host, where is it from?

I cant for the life of me figure what else it would be used for... Do share :)

Hakzaw had them

**EDIT** Oooops! Click the link, dave < sheesh >

Peace,
dave