Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

favorite games

well title says it here're mine:

1. deus ex
2. queke III arena
3. half life 1
4. world of warcraft (playing atm)
5. warcraft III tft(custom games ;D)
6. fallout II

so what are your's?

portal
kotor I
half life 2, all eps.
team fortress 2
jedi academy / jedi outcast

moar:
mario....ALL OF THEM, but the 3D ones
sonic....ALL OF THEM BUT THE NEW SERIES (the early 3d were ok...but shadow and that new stuff is just...stupid)
mega-man ALL OF THEM BUT THE 3D ONES!!!!!111!!!111111ELEVENyougetthepoint

and a ton of family game and sega games :p

Ace82

Halo 3
Forza 2
Guitar Hero(s)
Mortal Kombat II & Deception
007 golden eye (N64)
Mario Kart (Super Nin & N64)
Lots of games for the 1st Nintendo

If I think of more, I'll edit my post. ;D

Elder Scroll(s) IV: Oblivion (PC)
The Darkness (PS3)
Kane and Lynch (PS3)
Army of Two (PS3)
Warcraft 3 Custom Maps (PC)

Some other's i probably cant remember lol...

crysis was one of the most overrated games ever.....the graphics werent as astonishing as i thought they'd be, physics was cool, but AI sux0red BIG TIME, the enemy could see their friends being shot right in the face and wouldnt do anything....

also....omg....the story was the worst, it was just.....horrible.
the ending? worse

and the final boss? +10*EASY.

gh2?

Skram0

Quake
bigqlogo-4ahmspspz.gif

Nice big post time, I've spaced it out so it's not a mindfuck to read.

At the moment I'm really liking Wii Fit. It's not the sort of thing I'd pay money for, but my bigger brother bought it and the balance games are cool. They're controlled by how you shift your weight on the pad, it's pretty cool.

The new Mario Kart on Wii is good (sucks if you use the wii controller, Gamecube ones all the way!) but I don't like how they made drifting/snaking easy for fr00bs. The DS version is better in that sense imo.

Crysis sucked. It had fantastic visuals, but it was not fun period...

Garry's Mod is a fantastic game. Best $10 I ever spent.

TrackMania Nations is also good (best $0 I ever spent lol)

The new Super Smash Brothers is awesome (again gamecube controller all the way) I don't see the point in the wiimote if all the games are better with a classic controller...

but whatever.

The first Zelda on N64 was really good, as was Chrono Trigger on the SNES, best SNES game period (and probably best Square game period) Mario Kart SNES comes a close second I think.

Portal... fun and witty (cake) but brief and too easy.

Mario Galaxy was sorta overrated, every current Sonic game is fail.

I never got into WoW.

DotA is wicked fun with cheats and AudioSurf is a great game too especially if you got some techno/electronica/dance/trance/eurobeat/house/hip hop music lying around...

All of the HL2 games are awesome.

Halo? Good, not great...

I played Forza 2 for a while, really good especially if you're a fuel and rubber man...

Oblivion was a personal favourite of mine for a while until I finished everything with full stats, all achievements and missions 100% completed, and both expansions in the same fashion, then the fun died for me and I haven't played it once since.

I'd have to disagree with your standing on 3D Mario games niko, Super Mario N64 was easily the best Mario game bar none.

Things

GTA San Andreas multi player (PC) freaking awesome game, especially the multi player version, since you've got like 10 people shooting and trying to kill you all at once ;D ;D ;D ;D The best part is that i run my own GTA multi player server, so i can blow people up by typing out a simple command, kinda funny to watch people randomly explode ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

never got to play mario 64, many people say it is good..but i just like it to remain a 2d legend :p

also...yeah, portal was brief and easy, but that doesnt take its originality away :)

audiosurf wasnt as good as i expected, i thought the sound recognition would be better..

Skram0 said:
i love all ID games and other classic games. especially since they can be ported easily! i have as much as i can get that is ported on my phone.

nikokapo said:
crysis was one of the most overrated games ever.....the graphics werent as astonishing as i thought they'd be, physics was cool, but AI sux0red BIG TIME, the enemy could see their friends being shot right in the face and wouldnt do anything....

also....omg....the story was the worst, it was just.....horrible.
the ending? worse

and the final boss? +10*EASY.

Okay, I'll admit the AI is awful in that someone in a boat 400 meters away can see you through 100 meters of thick jungle and still shoot you with 100% accuracy... but the graphics really are astounding. I've never seen anything that compares to it. Maybe you were playing it on low/medium quality... in which case, yeah, it's nothing special... but as soon as you bump it up to high/very high, it's bloody beautiful. The only thing I've seen that compares to it in terms of graphics would have to be GTA IV, which looks awful compared to it.

I certainly wasn't disappointed by it, but I never really heard a lot of hype to get my expectations up. Basically if you don't have a really, really good computer, it's not worth playing and is a lousy game with bad AI, a mediocre storyline, horrible vehicle mode, and bad collision detection at times... but if you can manage to play it at high quality at something over 1280x1024, it's a breathtakingly beautiful game and you can manage to ignore all that.

Attachments

• Village-04.jpg
    Village-04.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 278
pseudo, i was playing it at the highest it could get with DirectX 9.0c

i think it shouldn't have been an action game, such graphics for trees & bushes should go with an adventure game

they could've done oblivion (which IMO sucked 100%, horrible graphics, terrible gameplay and stupid missions....HEY, TRAVEL 120 MINUTES TO AN EMPTY LAND) with such graphics......

or dunno, but just use it to its according genre..

nikokapo said:
pseudo, i was playing it at the highest it could get with DirectX 9.0c

i think it shouldn't have been an action game, such graphics for trees & bushes should go with an adventure game

they could've done oblivion (which IMO sucked 100%, horrible graphics, terrible gameplay and stupid missions....HEY, TRAVEL 120 MINUTES TO AN EMPTY LAND) with such graphics......

or dunno, but just use it to its according genre..
oblivion rocks! im still playing it now! playing the expansion!
for pc of corse! having the graphics all the way turned up, plus mods people have made increasing the graphics even more, especially the character's faces.

i am chuck norris in oblivion, there is the chuck norris mod (seriously).
There is also a snoop dogg mod.