Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Favorite Beer?

Drew

I like variety but the one I keep going back to is Newcastle brown ale. Used to go to the Chili's down the road after work on hot days and have a few in frosty mugs

Poor poor pitiful me...I'm alergic to beer !
Now before you worry too far about my shortcoming, I am also old-school enough to realize that if you avoid evereything that "ales" you (pun intended) that you would do nothing.
So I do down some on enough occasions to know that there are some actual health benefits from the brew, despite the poisoned state it leaves me in the following day.
My opinions are therefore biased towards the least troubles following the day(s) of consumption...
Sorry to all us Canucks but the cleaner brewing (less chemical manipulation compensating for true proper aging) U.S. beers or top notch imports are the chosen ones for me. And variety is also being the choice for me. (And price when standing in the store.) From the dark Guiness to a honey pale ale or a true micro-brew lager. If ice cold on a sweaty hot day or just slightly chilled while sitting next to a roaring fire, for chugging with buds watching the superbowl or sipping to keep the mouth wet working in the shop. The combinations are infinite.

Now that's as deep as I can get on a Sunday...my brain is all used up.

philosophy-life-time-woman-beer-answer-question-wrong-german-demotivational-poster-1247602696.jpg

For all you wine lovers:
funny_demotivational_posters_05.jpg

Last edited:

Razako

Honestly beer's never been that appealing to me. I can tolerate some kinds and others like Corona are straight up nasty. For me it's vodka mixed drinks that actually taste good.

I'll bite then Razako, what kind of vodka, how do you prepare it, and tell more about the "mixed drinks that actually taste good."
-Keep mine in the deep freeze so that it is almost syrup and always pour it over ice before mixing in the chosen addition of the day. Creeps up on ya after the 2nd or 3rd drink though.

I havent tried a lot a whole lot of beers but among my list that I prefer: Guiness, Yuengling, Coors Light, Shock Top.

My favorite would be guiness, nice and smooth and I usually dont have to worry about anybody jacking my beers out of the fridge.