Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

Goes to show how long it's been since I bought any alcohol. Last time I did, they were still using tax stamps. They are likely collectors items now, like narcotic stamps have become since they stopped using those.

ezgif-1-e51a0f2a30.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That is hilarious, E&E. You'd think they would know that rats eat paper. Many years ago I had one eat a letter I was writing while away from home. It was a very long letter and pissed me off to no end. Got him back with a rat trap and some peanut butter.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
CAUTION - You may not to watch this video If you are a kentucky bourbon lover! :eek:

Huh. Back when I was a drinker, I would drink Scotch. No one who drinks Scotch can stand the taste of bourbon. I wonder why the building was built on a river. It sure looked like a poorly constructed building from almost 80 years ago. Looks like many of the barrels remained intact.

What a dumb ass. He managed to get out, but torched his parent's house. I would like to be a fly on the wall when they have that conversation.

Really?! The brown recluse spider is not easy to run into. I had a long talk about them with my primary care physician who explained that they are called recluse for a very good reason. People do get bitten, but it is quite rare and certainly no reason for a panic.

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
And the brown recluse isn't even particularly poisonous. It's venom is pretty harmless but it carries a very nasty bacteria in its venom sacs. I got bit by one when I was a teenager and was fortunate enough to have a doctor that was well read on the subject. I got pumped full o' antibiotics and I had no lingering effects apart from a small scar on my arm.

You were fortunate. There haven't been any new antibiotics brought to market in a long time. With the ability of bacteria to evolve bringing new enzymes to inactivate antibiotics and to transfer this ability among bacteria of different strains, it is not surprising many antibiotics are no longer able to cure diseases like they once did.

hi,
That recluse spider is abundant here were I live , I'm out in the country setting horse farms and crops. I see them quite a bit and they don't hide much here. That goes for the all the different types of snakes and bugs that you would never know existed . In the summer when you leave a porch light on you couldn't imagine the number of different species of insects that it attracts . The banana spider is a great web spinner and they look very aggressive an get very big.

Rich:)

hi,
That recluse spider is abundant here were I live , I'm out in the country setting horse farms and crops. I see them quite a bit and they don't hide much here. That goes for the all the different types of snakes and bugs that you would never know existed . In the summer when you leave a porch light on you couldn't imagine the number of different species of insects that it attracts . The banana spider is a great web spinner and they look very aggressive an get very big.

Rich:)

I have those big yellow and black spiders, they make big webs and learn to keep them above my head, I like them as they eat annoying bugs.