Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

The creepier part is I don't use the same net work for my internet and emails that I use with my phone..

The more you put yourself out there, the more they know about you. Have you EVER used your phone to do anything related to your computer searches? I try hard to limit how much information any one site can get from me.

That insurance scam was ripe to go wrong. The woman driving wasn't even moving when the guy fell down. I doubt she even knew he was down there.

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
That guy probably didn't count on a camera being in that other car that caught the whole thing either. :whistle:

Reactions: GSS
This place is the only social media I am a part of. Don't do Facebook, Twitter, Reddit. I figure the government and corporate entities know enough about me without me just giving it to them.
That's the way I see it... No need to wave a
flag over my head to get attention.
I'm no Watch guy....:crackup:

Jerry

Reactions: GSS
That's the way I see it... No need to wave a
flag over my head to get attention.
I'm no Watch guy....:crackup:

Jerry

Me neither, Jerry. I'm not looking for my 15 minutes of fame. It has gotten so bad people are posting about going to the 7-11 for an icee. Who gives a $hit!

Last edited:

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Just doing a little venting and this seemed like the place. So, I was having 'one of those days' yesterday. I thought I'd relax a bit by heading into my shop to finally get a little work done on the TEC cooled '07 build I've been meaning to put together. I mix up the arctic silver epoxy and get it in place and clamp the heatsink--TEC--diode mount stack together and......I wait. After half an hour the epoxy is still not set so I busy myself puttering about and cleaning up a bit. An hour and a half later the glue still hasn't set so I take a closer look at the syringes and lo and behold I received two tubes of "Part A". Sigh. Some days you just shouldn't get outta bed!

Last edited:
This kind of thing has happened to me so often that I make sure to check all new packages for problems such as this. It doesn't work every time as an RGB laser I got from a member here from laserpointerstores has a defect in the green TTL circuit that won't allow it to change with PWM like my laser does of the exact same model from LaserLands. But, I have caught some bad mistakes.

speedtrap.jpg

Yikes, Tero. I'm glad I don't drive in Finland! :crackup:

Peter, that is why Merle Haggard is proud to be an OKey. :D

Last edited:
I wonder if they get all those taxes back. Looks like a thousand pint bottles, each with a tax stamp on it.

I wonder if they get all those taxes back. Looks like a thousand pint bottles, each with a tax stamp on it.

Taxes back LOL....Maybe as a Tax write off as part of the loss.

I think they stopped the tax stamp and go by the bar code now.

Last edited: