Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Facial Hair

Cute kittyh! You must be proud, dont use laser in his presence or give him goggles.

My gf always tell me i look 16 after haircut &/ or shaving...
And when i did not shave i look 25+...
i usually only shave when i goo see her or when it get stuck when i get mu necklace.

Not sure il post pic, maybe a before& after will show the difference...
Off to bed, 11pm here, eyes are tired too much lpf reading today...

Stay tuned for pics in 9-10hours.
-Greg

M

mr.lazo

HumanSymphony said:
[quote author=chipdouglas link=1238986672/0#19 date=1239043527]i keep full stuble. my skin is too sensitive to shaving close, with rasor or electric. i haven't shaved since i was 20, i am 28 now   :-[

michael
I have the same problem. My skin breaks out terribly when I shave. Only when I shave often though. I usually wait 2 weeks or so in between shaves to let my skin HEAL ::)[/quote]

Same here. Usually only shave the moustache & goatee every couple of weeks or so.

Attachments

• me_004.jpg
    me_004.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 198

Jaseth

I have tried a goatee, full beard, sideburns, stubble, close shave.. and even the pencil-thin douchebag beard (only for about a week before I confirmed that I looked like a moron).
I prefer stubble with the moustache shaved away and medium sideburns. Close shave is good too, but a pain in the ass to maintain, and a goatee just doesn't fit my face. Pencil-beard was obviously not something for me, and I have never wanted a moustache.

I am 18 but have fairly strong facial hair growth. I shave about twice a week, but that still gives me a clearly visible stubble 5 days out of 7.

Funny bonus story:
One time about a year ago my hair kept getting in the way when I wanted to use earphones so I shaved it all off in anger. I had a short full beard with a slightly longer goatee. Every time I went shopping people would walk down different aisles to avoid me, old ladies would cross the road to walk on the opposite pavement and my parents grounded me for "looking like some damn nazi".
It was awesome.

Seb

Last edited:
I used to have a mustache (which I compulsively kept even and neat). *In fact, I had it since about middle school. *However, I shaved it off the day after I graduated high school.

I shave every day (I'm Greek and Italian; what can you expect? ;)) unless I don't plan on going out in public.

do you speak greek?

I have tried a goatee, full beard, sideburns, stubble, close shave.. and even the pencil-thin douchebag beard (only for about a week before I confirmed that I looked like a moron).
I prefer stubble with the moustache shaved away and medium sideburns. Close shave is good too, but a pain in the ass to maintain, and a goatee just doesn't fit my face. Pencil-beard was obviously not something for me, and I have never wanted a moustache.

I am 18 but have fairly strong facial hair growth. I shave about twice a week, but that still gives me a clearly visible stubble 5 days out of 7.

Funny bonus story:
One time about a year ago my hair kept getting in the way when I wanted to use earphones so I shaved it all off in anger. I had a short full beard with a slightly longer goatee. Every time I went shopping people would walk down different aisles to avoid me, old ladies would cross the road to walk on the opposite pavement and my parents grounded me for "looking like some damn nazi".
It was awesome.

Seb

Hey Seb....

I had time to grow a beard between your post and the one just before it...:crackup::crackup:

Jerry

Jaseth

Haha great to hear Jerry :p
Wow I just realised how much I necroed this thread.. I just saw it and thought I would post without looking at the date. Whoops. I hope people want to look at it regardless.

Seb

Lmao, I shaved my face today. But kept the hair growing since months.

I hate to get haircut or shaving during winter.