Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F/S:Red Laser, Flexdrive, Ultrafire Host - SOLD

cr_nxh

Re: **F/S** 4 Lasers from $65-$120 / ea. BR & RED!

ok great, i had ordered that one earlier with two 14500 Trustfires.

cr_nxh

OK, now its Monday morning... shipping was supposed to be posted friday but nothing. The guy wants better rep but he cant keep his clients updated. Not sure I would wanna do business again.

i ended up working late on friday so i upgraded everyone to UPS to make up for the delay. they should arrive on time if not earlier. i also usually dont log on during the weekends. monday mornings i log on and check pm's and respond.

cr_nxh

can you give me the tracking #..

cr_nxh said:
OK, now its Monday morning... shipping was supposed to be posted friday but nothing. The guy wants better rep but he cant keep his clients updated. Not sure I would wanna do business again.
you also have to understand people have lives outside the forum. i know chad personally and he isnt out to screw anyone over. give him a little time to respond before you make any accusations. ;)

PM and Payment sent for number three WOO HOOOO!

cr_nxh

i didn't make an accusation.  :p , and congrats brew city.

cr_nxh

i want my tacking #.. why wouldnt you want to give me it.

holy shit dude. i upgraded everyone to UPS 2nd day i cant even get to work every morning before someone is demanding. give me a minute. this is not my full time job. i do this on the side. give me a day to respond. if i dont then send pm or post. don't just sit there and watch the clock. im glad you didn't have to wait for the last batch of dr lava's flexdrives. your shipments will be at your door in the morning

cr_nxh

still dont undertand why you dont give me my tracking. ill pay you for the upgraded shipping i don't care, it is common courtesy to give your side job customers their tracking numbers when doing business online, especially when its a product that is worth over $100.00 usd.

CR, I've talked to several other forum members and this guy has a really good rep, I wouldn't have ordered from him otherwise ... Trust me - I ship between 15-20 packages a week and unless I use the automated email ship motification with my UPS account (which is a whole other pain in the ass) it's sometimes a real pain to get all the tracking numbers out to everyone (especially if I'm having a busy week, which between recording, shows, and sales happens more than I'd like it to!) - give it a day or so and we'll all have some great new toys to play with!

Also, BTW, I am planning on posting this in the appropriate thread but I can't wait to break what I feel is significant news: Even though KD has almost all of their lasers marked as "No USA" they can and WILL ship the ones that arent marked as so on their site to us - I just recieved the tracking info on a 200mW that I tookl a chance and ordered the other day - WOO HOO! The one I ordered IS in compliance with FDA requirements (which probably has something to do with it, keyswitch, LED, delayed start, etc) but either way, the fact stands that we have another option for cool toys here in the US!

CR - make sure you let us all know when you recieve your laser, I'll do the same - with the upgraded shipping I'm sure it'll be fast! :)

cr_nxh

i sure will post when i recieve it, and yeah i know about kd :) my kd 50mW green is in the mail now from hong kong WITH TRACKING

CR - How long was it between ordering and shipping from KD, BTW? It took 6 days for mine, but Jerry was "Johnny on the spot" keeping me posted via Emails, etc (even one that wasn't a reply, just an update) ...

'Course I used the old trick of letting him know I was doing a comparison for the forum between FP, KD, DX, etc - hopefully the couple of days were spent with him making sure I got a "good one" ... ::)

cr_nxh

well it was shipped last friday, i spoke to jerry for a while i even asked him the difference between the copper kd 50 mW and the kd 50mW v1 and he said that they both have different internals and that he recommends buying the v1 over the copper! im expecting it by the middle of next week, maybe earlier :D

Did you go with the standard shipping or Express EMS? I popped the $16 for EMS (I usually do) so I'm hoping for late this week (usually the LED Shoppe stuff I buy takes 3 days or so from HK using EMS) ...
Back when I used to order from DX I HATED the wait with standard shipping - there were a couple of orders that went like 20 days or more en route - I know everyone says EMS is more likely to get busted at Customs but (knock on wood) I've got 12 shipments so far with no troubles.

cr_nxh

no actually i went regular shipping,
but from what i see its air mail so i really cant complain
and refering to your earlier question,
it took two days to ship after i had ordered the lazar from kd.