Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F/S 80mW, 473nm, CNI laser in BRAND NEW CONDITION

It's Sold, but I'm sure he appreciates your effort.

He just hasn't updated the OP. But it is sold....

Thanks guys, but KROGITH is gonna buy the laser pending payment. Thanks for the 'bumps' though................... rob

Thanks guys, but KROGITH is gonna buy the laser pending payment. Thanks for the 'bumps' though................... rob

I'm still going make a thread as promised about this, But I should state it here as well.

I'm paying 300$ down in April (I know phoenix77 is Awesome for allowing this deal and saving the laser for me) I owe him a Ton.

And Then every month a 100$ payment until the 700$ is Met. I can pay it off faster but thats the longest it would take.

I'm making the deal public to give added security to Phoenix, and thats why I will make a thread on it when the payments start.

Thank you Phoenix,

jakeGT

yep, I had $100 down on it, then got my car smashed to bits. it's a bummer, good deal for sure, but I was able to finally see 473 to hold me down. :(

I must admit..VERY tempting. Since even Dragon Lasers has their 50mW at $820 before shipping and their 100mW at $1200. Sounds like a really good deal, I want it..but i dont know if I'll need it lol.