Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Eyelash leds

diachi

Seen those the other week, interesting idea. I imagine they'd be a pain to wear though?

gc1t5ji.png

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
If you could wear, say, 5 rows of them you could make them display text or basic graphics.

Benm

Probably not that comfy.

I've noticed news about these on dutch social media and the main question was if they'd cause epilipetic attacks, migraine, both, and in what order :D

Perhaps they should include an accelerometer and rf chipset so it at least auto-dials 911 when the user collapses from either (or both) ;)

I'd stay away from guys wearing those....:whistle:
Women.. no so much.

Jerry

Hi D,
They look better on the toad to funny. i have toads here all summer at my house there all over but didn't see any wearing those lens yet thank God.!!

Rich:)

Ok, guys, so hear me out here... EYEBROW lights!

All the benefits of eyelash lasers without the pink eye, and blinding yourself into a seizure.

I can't believe 102k has been pledged to this. For special effects, and very rare costume, ok, but for general use... why would anyone want to place electronics practically in their eyes?

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
I can imagine that they would be very weird to wear. I don't know if I would like the idea of lights being right above my eyeball. Nice idea though.

GSS

:crackup:
True, but it was 'electronics'.
He did get a good deal, all the upgrade's for just $6,000,000:thinking:
you would think they would throw in the twinkle LED's for free?:whistle:

Last edited:

Benm

I can't believe 102k has been pledged to this. For special effects, and very rare costume, ok, but for general use... why would anyone want to place electronics practically in their eyes?

Noone in their right mind would, but that's not the target audience for the product.

I would not spend $40 on some blinkenlights that glue to my eyelids - in fact i would not let anyone gue anything to my eyelids even if it was free of charge.

The target audience for this are probably women that already spend insane amounts of money on beauty products and such. It's the kind that spends $50++ on 'having their nails done' at some salon. The average laser builder will probably consider a single purchase $2 nail clipper a tool that should last for several years just to get rid of those darn talons :D