Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Expensive hobby?!

Seriously a 2 x 18650 vape mod battery housing is not that expensive, then you could collect all the different 22 mm fully assembled heads, focusable and ready to use and simply screw on the color you want.

You could buy or make a case, they sell cases with that black rubbery foam you can cut pockets out of and have a pocket laser collection, with spare batteries even.

This would save money buying a bunch of bulky housings too, it would be a fun James Bond kit just to have.

vape%20box_zpsinahbwj1.png

There are so many affordable battery housings, I wish I had thought of it, it's a cool set up.
Here's some, these are not mine, but I like the look a lot.

kJreTA.jpg

P002.jpg

zKV8gF1.jpg

Last edited:

Pman

And here's the $30 case:
18 in. x 6 in. x 13 in. Black Aluminum Case
The foam blocks fill the whole case and you can either push them down or pick them out plus it comes with dividers and that top section is really handy and can be easily removed. I've got 7 of them. Obviously I think they are a good deal plus you could get an additional 20% off if you have a 20% off coupon. I get the coupons in the mail, online and from magazines you find in waiting rooms such as a doctors office or auto place. Hardly ever buy stuff from them without having a discount coupon plus the free one. Really have no idea what to do with so many free screwdriver sets lol. Don't like those cruddy flashlights though. Prefer the scissors, tape measures, magnetic parts holders, mtm's, magnetic lights, though. I'm sure I'm missing something.

Last edited:

Ricker

Lol, yes it is Ultron! My girlfriend often says, "so when are you going to sell half your laser stuff and buy a brand new car?"

Vision

Maybe I am just spoiled, I get lasers from DTR that are ready to use modules in 2-3 days, diode, module, lens, and driver all hooked up in a 12mm module ready to use, I can literally connect 2 wires and slip it into the host and that's it.

I really gotta get into building lasers, sounds really fun. Plus, that satisfaction of building your own laser.

There are so many affordable battery housings, I wish I had thought of it, it's a cool set up.

Here's some, these are not mine, but I like the look a lot.

I like the look of those!

I've got about 75 or so watches myself but haven't bought one in awhile. I think I have enough other than a t100 lumen watch and maybe a smart watch. If I got a smart watch it would ruin why I have "real" ones to begin with so I'm not looking into them.
There is a watch thread by the way;)

I do have some smart watches, I still prefer the traditional watches tho, oh and I love automatic tourbillon.

Lol, yes it is Ultron! My girlfriend often says, "so when are you going to sell half your laser stuff and buy a brand new car?"

Lol, I'm lucky my girlfriend is also interested in lasers for now.

Last edited: