Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Evil Genius.

I remember when that happened. One guy was shot in the leg and was withheld from emergency services until he had bled out, even though the scene had been controlled. They didn't want that guy to live and imho, the police far overstepped their authority in not allowing paramedics to come near the wounded individual until he had actually bled out.

Yeah saw the documentary and remember, apparently that syco woman was the ringleader along with her older boyfriend, she still denies anything to do with it and no one was ever charged with the plot, Nicely designed collar neck cuff and shotgun Caine they gave to that poor man who she said new all about the plot but apparently he didn’t now he would be forced to wear a collar bomb, This is one very intreaging robbery plot! Fascinating, that women had a exboyfreind dead in her freezer, that’s one crazy manipulative woman there!

GSS

I remember when that happened. One guy was shot in the leg and was withheld from emergency services until he had bled out, even though the scene had been controlled. They didn't want that guy to live and imho, the police far overstepped their authority in not allowing paramedics to come near the wounded individual until he had actually bled out.
Paul, if this is the Hollywood incident your talking about, the only thing i'm thinking is that he was so well self armored and was on a succeed or die trying mission, he just might of boobie trapped himself?? Have to re read the final moments of that one guy though..

As I recall the police had him in custody for over an hour with a leg wound that was bleeding. The police claimed they couldn't be sure another conspirator wasn't still around, so they didn't allow emergency medics near him. He eventually bled out. Once you start shooting at cops they are not going to allow a jury to determine your fate. They would rather see you dead. And that is what happened.

Last edited:
I thought we were clearly talking about PIZZA HUT COLLER BOMBER, no one is talking about the Hollywood bank robbery that was inspired by the movie HEAT, by 2 gym junkies that wore Kevlar and armed plates over most of there bodies,
Of course they let him bleed out he was shooting 1000,s of rounds AK at cops, were they mostly only had there police issue weapons, untill some detectives borrowed some assault weapons from the gun store!

Oh and I recall he was shot more than 20 times anyway even if he did get medical with the Kevlar full body suit I doubt much could have been done!

Last edited:

GSS

As I recall the police had him in custody for over an hour with a leg wound that was bleeding. The police claimed they couldn't be sure another conspirator wasn't still around, so they didn't allow emergency medics near him. He eventually bled out. Once you start shooting at cops they are not going to allow a jury to determine your fate. They would rather see you dead. And that is what happened.
Then yes i'm sure they let him bleed out.
On this horrific violent ruthless act, i'm not saying its right but I just might of done the same:undecided:

Last edited:
so I watched the short documentary on Netflix about the Pizza Collar Bomb bank robbery in Erie Pennsylvania back in 2003. I was very young when this happened so of course i dont recall any of it. I have to say this was a very fascinating Documentary.
has anyone seen this Documentary or actually remembering it happening?

Yep like I said I was also very intreaged by this plot, Great doco buddy!

Yeah saw the documentary and remember, apparently that syco woman was the ringleader along with her older boyfriend, she still denies anything to do with it and no one was ever charged with the plot, Nicely designed collar neck cuff and shotgun Caine they gave to that poor man who she said new all about the plot but apparently he didn’t now he would be forced to wear a collar bomb, This is one very intreaging robbery plot! Fascinating, that women had a exboyfreind dead in her freezer, that’s one crazy manipulative woman there!

yeah no kidding! that Marjorie was a crazy woman! :whistle:

Then yes i'm sure they let him bleed out.
On this horrific violent ruthless act, i'm not saying its right but I just might of done the same:undecided:

The problem with allowing the police to deal out death penalties without access to a judge and jury is they are taking justice out of the public's hands and doling it out as they see fit. The public often will not convict police when they shoot and kill unarmed, and often minority, men because they figure it is hard to do the job of policing the streets. This gives tacit approval of these criminal behaviors of the police making change ever more elusive. So, the police continue to take justice out of the hands of the people, when caught red handed causing these deaths and trying to cover them up, and nothing will ever change. The problem with this is when it finds its way to you or your family, it is too late to scream injustice now. You have given them the "right" to do this to anyone they please.