Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Everbuying.com-Giveaway

NKO29

No, I beleive it came from HK. But I threw out the packing as soon as I got it, I didnt check where it was from :p

Have the tracking number still? That might help. Mine came from Fiji.......exotic ;)

great suggestions. I'm new to the company and you confirmed what I've been feeling as well!
this is irritating a bit the way it is presented there. Some people may think they will get the power shown in the pictures at the buttom. Last but not least at a first look I was reading 1.200mw and 2.500mw and was thinking 1200mW and 2500mW before I realized the 1 and 2 are meant as points to the pictures.:san:

honeyx

this is irritating a bit the way it is presented there. Some people may think they will get the power shown in the pictures at the buttom. Last but not least at a first look I was reading 1.200mw and 2.500mw and was thinking 1200mW and 2500mW before I realized the 1 and 2 are meant as points to the pictures.:san:

Well the guy is not here around anymore. I won a $20 coupon which should be for unlimited time but when I was going to buy something for X-mas it said it expired, so I PM´d him but never got a reply.

You all are a bunch of *harsh words*

This giveaway ended MONTHS AGO. You join a forum and see giveaway and jump at it. This forum is not famous for giveaways, they happen rarely so if that's all your here for, then leave

honeyx

You all are a bunch of *harsh words*

This giveaway ended MONTHS AGO. You join a forum and see giveaway and jump at it. This forum is not famous for giveaways, they happen rarely so if that's all your here for, then leave

LoL. This guy even didn´t read my last reply about the topic starter not being here around anymore but is just again posting in this thread.

My Suggestions
1. Quick inquiry response time (Customer Service).Customer service is vital part of the company. This will gain and lose you customers. Make sure everyone gets a good service to ensure your ratings stay high. There is nothing worse than a customer waiting ages for a reply

2. Samples/Contests... Make sure you put offers in bright colours and cover a big part of the page with it. This will lure customers in. Try do some price cuts daily on some items and add an item as an offer

3. Time to Time MEMBER specials. If you have a membership account give them some special features, but make them pay a small fee everyone month. Make sure what you give them is worth their money, and not a rip off.

4. Simple Web design. Make sure you web page is easy to navigate and is spaced out correctly. Dont put adds everywhere and make sure everything is clear to read and see

5. GOOD SHIPPING! I love it when companies pay for shipping worldwide. There is nothing better than getting it delivered for free and within a quick period of time

6. GOOD PRICES.Keep your prices low, but not too low so it seems a bit fishy. Take a look at your competitors prices and lower it a tiny amount. Dont overprice things so no one buys things.

7. CORRECT ITEM DESCRIPTIONS. Make sure your item description is correct or you will lose money from refunds and this will waste your time.

Last edited: