Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Eudaimonium's machine shop

Yeah I am sticking to 450mA. With one of those G1 lenses im hoping for 750mW

Yeah the fox is licking a window :p

Last edited:

xHkr13

How can I buy a heatsink for the UltraFire C3? send to Brazil? I'm new here and I do not know buy! thanks!!!

Last edited:

dyeote

How can I buy a heatsink for the UltraFire C3? send to Brazil? I'm new here and I do not know buy! thanks!!!

it's a very easy three-step process: :san:
1) make sure your shipping address is updated in your paypal account (make a paypal account before that, if you don't have one)
2) send a payment of 8$ (USD) to paypal addy: eudaimonium art gmail dart com; write "C3 heatsink" in the 'note for seller' section of the money order
3) wait about a month and voilà!
:umbrella:

xHkr13

it's a very easy three-step process: :san:
1) make sure your shipping address is updated in your paypal account (make a paypal account before that, if you don't have one)
2) send a payment of 8$ (USD) to paypal addy: eudaimonium art gmail dart com; write "C3 heatsink" in the 'note for seller' section of the money order
3) wait about a month and voilà!
:umbrella:

My paypal address is updated in yes, then I have to send the value that you described to which e-mail? Excuse the questions, and I have a little difficulty with the English language, there I end up tripping over some things!:crackup:

dyeote

My paypal address is updated in yes, then I have to send the value that you described to which e-mail? Excuse the questions, and I have a little difficulty with the English language, there I end up tripping over some things!:crackup:

PM'd ya ;)

dyeote

8$ shipped.
Why not read the quote in your own post, two up from this one :tsk:

8$ shipped.
Why not read the quote in your own post, two up from this one :tsk:
Must spread reputation before giving again blah blah...

Thank you for taking care of this for me, man! :)

xHkr13 - Everything is nicely written in the first opening post on the first page. Please, read it first and then ask questions additionally if anything is unclear.

No it is not. I do not offer 502b heatsink, my old design no longer works with new 502b hosts.

I'll have to come around to buying the host and designing it sooner or later...

Awe damn... I was just about to ask if you make 502b heatsinks now. :(

They are being sold as DIY on DX now for only $6.60 so its a super cheap host to use.

Apex Order a host have it shipped to Euda he will make a heatsink and send it all to you for a decent price I bet...

If he has the dimentions of the new host design he will then be able to make you as many heatsinks as you need...

Last edited:
Yeah I thought about that. I will likely do it for a future build.

Last edited:
You can trust Euda with a 7$ host and the shipping is probably free...

Here is what you can get... for a decent price....

IMG_5419 by Kizdawg, on Flickr

IMG_5407 by Kizdawg, on Flickr

YA HAVE TO HAVE SOME LASER SHOTS ON YOUR PAGE!!!

I call this one 'The Day the Spiders Moved OUT!'

IMG_3832 by Kizdawg, on Flickr

Last edited:
i finally got around to building into my phobos host. it's a very simple and elegant solution to the one (small) cell host! the deep threading spreads heat throughout the entire construction, even the focus head joins in. my 12x diode in a copper module fit perfect into the head and the machining is precise enough that when focused to infinity the focus head is about 1/4 turn from tight to the body using a 3 element lens. good design, good work!

i finally got around to building into my phobos host. it's a very simple and elegant solution to the one (small) cell host! the deep threading spreads heat throughout the entire construction, even the focus head joins in. my 12x diode in a copper module fit perfect into the head and the machining is precise enough that when focused to infinity the focus head is about 1/4 turn from tight to the body using a 3 element lens. good design, good work!
Thank you man! Nice to see Phoboses doing their job around here :p

Also, to Kizdawg up there, "The day the spiders moved out", LOL.