Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Enjoy the only home we've ever known.

Look how peaceful looks Earth looks from space. I've been a huge fan of space and the thoughts of human travelling outside of the solar system one day.

However, I love mother Earth and cherish all it's beautiful features. This is a livestream of the ISS in current time.

This is taken from a YouTube video so hopefully it will show the livestream directly.

Sit back, and enjoy our only home :yh:

I think we should make this a sticky!

-Alex

Last edited:

Pman

The problem is I can't stop looking at it. Kind of mesmerizing.

Holy smokes, I just popped your REP up +5. Hmmm did it revert back?

Last edited:
I don't think so.
Capture_02122016_071653_zpsmalszh6w.png

GSS

Isn't it beautiful Hap, its hard to imagine all the wars, murders, drug addiction, starvation, missery, abuse thats going on

Mother Earth is beautiful in many ways. Mother Nature sure can be a mean Wicked witch when she wants to be though.
It is a shame that humans are doing so many horrible things :(

Isn't it beautiful Hap, its hard to imagine all the wars, murders, drug addiction, starvation, missery, abuse thats going on

Mother Earth is beautiful in many ways. Mother Nature sure can be a mean Wicked witch when she wants to be though.
It is a shame that humans are doing so many horrible things :(

It does look nicer from up there, you can also see that it is limited in size, we can fly around it in only 90 minutes. Too many of us humans are ruining the place.

Alan

Great, thanks for sharing the link, didn't know about it.