Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

** ENDED **  PHASER diodes!

Daedal

Re: ** UPDATE on page 4 **  PHASER diodes!

Thank you very much SenKat, your participation blew me away when I saw it!! Thank you very much :D :D

I am sure more people will be in this very soon.

--DDL

Just added $15 more, but I'm at my limit so hope others come forward.

Jon

Daedal count me in too as I want to see all your hard work rewarded, will send payment when I get home in about 1hr

*Edit* Just sent you a payment

Really interested about the cooling, would be great to see what it can do with the peltier and without.

Gazoo

Daedal,
I sent you payment and also sent you a PM since my paypal user name is different from my forum user name.

I really like the way you set up the paypal payments....perfect ;D And thanks for taking this on. It will great to know if you have found "gems". ;)

chimo

DDL, paypal sent for the TECs. There should be some extra on it to chip in on this as well,

Thanks,

Paul

LarryQ

Payment sent..

And a PM as my Screen name will differ from the Google name in Google payments.

Thanks for all your hard work on this!!

Larry

Daedal

Dear all, thank you very very much for the amazing response on these diodes. I will put the order in tomorrow morning and sent payment out to the vendor. These should be here very shortly.

Please not that there is one person who I have not received any info about and as such I do not know who they are on this forum. If you would please contact me, and let me know your LPF handle. :)

Other than that, I shall be updating this thread with data and pictures very soon :D :D

Again, thank you all;
DDL

Gazoo

Wow...that was quick.. ;D Thanks Daedal...I can't wait for the results of your testing.. ;)

Daedal

I'm sorry guys. It's a shame for those who wanted to contribute. :(

But hey, now we can get a better idea about the diode all together.

I am waiting for the funds to come out of the GC and PP accounts (3-4 days) and the payment will be made immediately after that.

BTW: How did you guys like the payment page? ::) ;) Maybe I should make one for the LPM-1 GB. Also for anyone else, if you would like to grab a page on there, let me know. I can get you set up in no time :)

P.S. I'm very sorry Hemlock Mike, your contribution has been rightfully titled :)

Thank you all for tremendous support and very fast turnaround;
DDL

Re: ** ENDED **  PHASER diodes!

DDL --

I thought my web name would transfer --- ALSO -- That's a damn nice power meter and I thought the folks would jump at the chance to have one.

Good work -- Carry on ---

Mike

LarryQ

I hope these turn out to be as good as they sound!!!!

I'm saving my pennies up for 2 or three of them, If they turn out to be as good as we all hope!!!

Larry

S

SenKat

Daedal - say the word, and I will lock this thread down until you are ready to re-open it. OR you can start a new thread with the results - your call, just lemme know ! :)

G !

Daedal

Sounds like a good idea SenKat.

Please go ahead and lock it, and I'll open a new one in... Reviews perhaps? That sounds like a good fit. :)

See you all on the flip side ;)
DDL

Comidt

good luck Daedal
Hope the tests go well. ;)