Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Enchanted Beams Thread

Arctic, absolutely wonderful, as Bob said love the ability to get any combo colour.
Great scenery as usual and fantastic beam, love that WL.
Man, I gotta finish my build too, I want to get it up and running.

RB

:beer:

BobMc

Got some new pics thought you might enjoy. :)

YGykuqf.jpg

k9T7abX.jpg

rGs8bsr.jpg

O3btPK5.jpg

wEiHAZc.jpg

g6kAcza.jpg

k6A7ONR.jpg

Still got some blurriness to them :thinking:

HiBM.
Damn hose are good pic are you related to Federico Fallini those are some bad a$$ pics.

Rich:)

BobMc

They are definitely getting better Bob. :beer: I like that tri-beam. :)

Thanks Curtis, they were at a rest area in Arizona. :)

HiBM.
Damn hose are good pic are you related to Federico Fallini those are some bad a$$ pics.

I appericate the encouragement Rich. But I gotta ask, who is Federico Fallini? You got me there.:)

Edit: just googled his name. Yep looking to quit my day job. :crackup:

Last edited:
Whoaa!!
Bob those are REALLY Awesome pics!! Really love colors and the ambient lightning mood! Well done my friend!!
:kewlpics:

Few pics from this end also,
Auroras were so strong tonight, even it was cloudy, green glow could seen through the clouds..

_1200715.jpg

_1200724_01.jpg

_1200726.jpg

_1200730.jpg

_1200739.jpg

_1200741.jpg

_1200756.jpg

_1200764.jpg

Last edited:

BobMc

Whoaa!!
Bob those are REALLY Awesome pics!! Really love colors and the ambient lightning mood! Well done my friend!!
:kewlpics:

Few pics from this end also,
Auroras were so strong tonight, even it was cloudy, green glow could seen thrrough the clouds..

]

Thanks for the kind words ArcticDude. Kinda pleased with the way they turned out myself.

Thinking on my next trip out, I'll change up on the Laser I take with me. Thinking of a 05,06,07,08 so I can get some shots that (hopefully) can show the difference in the wavelengths. That or take my red, green, blue, Sanwu Spikers with me so I don't have to watch the duty cycle that close. :thinking:

Your shots with the Aurora in background are just awesome! Thanks for sharing them. :gj: Gotta say it's just has to be great to be able to see the Aurora's in real life. And to have that as a background for beam shots. :bowdown: just awesome!" "My brother of the collimated light" if I can plagiarize another members saying. :)

Ps, it sure be nice to see some other members step up and post some beam shots. ( hint hint ) :crackup: :)

Last edited:
Hey beautiful shots Bob and Tero.
Love seeing these, can't get enough.
I'm planning on getting some new beam shots soon. (I know.... I've been slack.. :D )

Hey Bob, how was the foreground lit in these shots buddy, that's a fascinating look.

Got some new pics thought you might enjoy. :)

YGykuqf.jpg

k9T7abX.jpg

BobMc

Hey Bob, how was the foreground lit in these shots buddy, that's a fascinating look.

They were taking at a rest area in Arizona. The light came from the overhead lights in the Gazebo. Used a 5 second shutter speed, gave the effect. Glad you like them. :)

BobMc

Oh I didn't know that Bob.... Awesome
:crackup: just kidding mate.

Well I love how they turned out my friend.

RB

Geeeee, I read this first thing in the morning. Took a while to figure out what you did? Don't do that, had to engage brain, not a gooood thing that early in the morning. :crackup: :)

Last edited:

BobMc

Nice! That Aurora Borealis just makes a awesome shot of a laser beam. :gj:

Looking forward to what other pictures you took. Thanks for the appetite wetter! :)

Hi ,
That’s just beautiful always liked the northern light , but now with beam shots who else can say they have done this . Plus + Rep

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Bob, AD, great series of photos from both you guys!
Those gazebo shots have a surreal look to them, good work in using that lighting for effect! :cool:
What's better than the Aurora Borealis and a little coherant light, looking forward to more of these! :yh:
:kewlpics: +Rep!